Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream with Clary Sage Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Beauty sleep takes on a deeper meaning with our rich, natural night cream. Infused with Clary Sage, it’s clinically proven to provide intense hydration* and helps increase your skin’s ability to retain moisture.  It also helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. So you can wake up to skin that feels soft, supple and smooth.

• Intensely hydrates dry skin
• Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Enhanced with probiotic technology
• Dermatologist Tested and Noncomedogenic
• Absorbs quickly with non-greasy formula
See more here.

June 19, 2016

I am a big fan of Burt's Bees products and this night cream is one of my favorites. It's natural. It's light. It's hydrating. I love how supple my skin is after using this. Great value for money.

February 11, 2016

I do not recommend this night cream. It is harsh on the skin and makes the skin really oily the next morning.
However, the price, the size and the smell is great.

December 11, 2015

I had the opportunity to test this and I'm glade that I did. My skin almost thanked me immediately. It had never been that hydrated before. Perhaps, it's time that I buy it again.

December 11, 2015

Had an opportunity to use this night cream and with some it is quite thick and you can feel it on however, it really is intense. You will wake up silky, glowing skin. It does do what its supposed to. A great hydrating night cream.

June 07, 2015

I received a sample of this to try out. The smell is soothing--kind of something like you get during a spa trip. I felt that the cream was too thick and heavy for my skin though. I'm still in my twenties and don't have any wrinkles/lines, so I don't feel like my skin quite needs something like this to weigh it down. If it was a thinner consistency, I might consider purchasing it as my night cream. When I woke up, I can't tell if my skin was hydrated or just oily from the cream! All in all, I can't say that this product is for me!

May 25, 2015

Great stuff! Works nice makes skin feel great and is one the most recommended brands!

May 25, 2015

this cream was overly heavy. did not absorb has well as i would like. not a fan of the scent so it really did not help my experience when the product would just sit on my skin.

May 02, 2015

Love it...feels good, works good, looks good in the morning.

April 17, 2015

Firstly the scent of this cream is worth the price alone - sumptuous. It worked very well for me, I literally felt like my face had taken a drink of icy water with cucumber slices.

April 01, 2015

Wow, perfect night cream, I have a verry dry skin, and since I use my Intense hydration night cream I see a real difference. My skin is more clear, more healthy and more hydrated.