• Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask
  • Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Treatment Mask Reviews

Ranked #686 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

February 04, 2017

The mask is thick and very creamy. It is non-greasy and feels moderately heavy. It did a good job of making my feel skin plump after each use. However it caused breakouts for me on my face after the second use and each consecutive one. So i have been using it as a neck mask and avoiding using it on the face.

December 02, 2016

I LOVE this product.I have been using it once a week for 8 weeks and see a difference in my skin.It feels tighter and softer and no icky residue.Difficult to find in Montreal though .

June 11, 2015

This mask is very hydrating and the skin absorbs it well. It doesn't leave any weird residue after you wash it off and I found that it helped reduce some redness I have on my face.

January 11, 2013

I love EVERYTHING Burt's Bees, so when I found out about the Intense Hydration Line I was intrigued. I found the Intense Hydraion Treatment Mask for about $16.00 at Target. I loved that this was made with Clary Sage, which I heard does all kinds of wonderful things for the skin. The cream also claims to help skin retain moisture. As I applied the mask, the first thing I noticed was the thick, creamy consistency of the product. Definitely no watery creams here! The Clary Sage adds a light, natural fragrance to the cream, not overpowering, just noticeable-enough. I left the mask on for about 12 minutes (the bottle suggests 10-15 minutes twice a week or as needed). The directions advise you to remove the mask with a tissue, and massage the remaining product in to skin. However, I found that because the face mask was thick and creamy, removing it with a tissue left pieces of tissue stuck to my face. So, I remove the excess cream with a damp cloth, and THEN massage the rest in to the skin. This rubs in very easily, and won't leave your hands greasy. My face definitely felt moisturized, and had a nice healthy sheen to it. It was still there hours after the application.