Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 157 in Nail Care

Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme is a natural nail treatment softens cuticles and fortifies nails. Sweet almond oil, vitamin E and cocoa butter moisturize. Then beeswax seals in the goodness. A touch of lemon oil makes your nails appear and smell incredibly clean and beautiful. And, with regular use, your nails will become stronger and dry cuticles will disappear. Visit burtsbees.com for more information.

November 08, 2016

I absolutely love Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Balm

The lemon scent is fresh and not overpowering. Because this is a balm, it is very thick, and it takes a bit of time to absorb, but it's not uncomfortable or greasy.

My hands get extremely dry, especially in the colder months, and this keeps my cuticles soft and helps prevent hangnails better than anything else I have tried.

The little tin lasts a deceptively long time - you only need a tiny amount on each finger.

October 04, 2016

Bon beurre pour les cuticules. Laisse mes cuticules douces et bien hydrater. Odeur agréable à l'application.un peu dispendieux pour la grosseur du produit !

October 02, 2016

Super rich and buttery, moisturizer and helped my hangnails. The scent is so yummy lemon. It's a tiny tin but lasts forever, had mind for a year and use weekly. Burts Bees is a great brand with quality product, you get what you pay for.

September 23, 2016

I do like Burt's Bees products but find them really over priced.

However, this cuticle cream works really well. It is more like a putty than cream. It is a bit gritty too. It smells very very lemony, so if you don't like that scent. don't buy this. It work it into my cuticles and tips of fingers before bed so it doesn't get rubbed off and it softens my skin and cuticles right up. I can do a manicure in the morning then. It is such a small little metal tin the size just a bit larger than a twoonie, but it lasts a long time.. I also find reading paperback books every night in bed takes the moisture right out of my fingers and I even rub a bunch of this on them when reading so my hands don't dry out.

It is super awesome, just wish it wasn't so expensive,

September 06, 2016

Really love the effectiveness of this cuticle cream. I prefer using all-natural products, without all the chemicals. This cream really works and smells nice, too. i really think everyone should try this out at least once

August 26, 2016

I love using this on my cuticles. They get really really dry on the day to day so its super useful to throw into my purse. I also use it on my elbows and any other dry patches I have on my body. I also love the smell of it.

August 26, 2016

oooh yeah! i have a problem with my cuticles and this wonderful product fixed it right up! I love the smell of it and the texture is just lovely BUT i wish that the container was easier to open. the wax holds onto the container and makes it impossible! still amazing though.

August 16, 2016

Pros: amazing smell, easy to apply, keeps my cuticles looking great and doesn't irritate my skin. Con: make sure you open the container before you apply hand cream and also make sure you have finger nails otherwise it is impossible to open!!

July 07, 2016

I've never used a cuticle cream before this one but now that I've tried it I can't go back. I try to rub it on my cuticles every night especially during the cold & dry winters. I love the lemony scent and it's very fast absorbing. I've noticed that my hands look much nicer after using it as my nails look healthier.

June 16, 2016

I got this in a big package of Burts Bees products, and this was one of my favourite things. I really loved the lemon verbena scent, it's really very nice and reminds me of my mums lemon squares. I really loved rubbing it on my fingers and then having that scent throughout the day on me. I did find that the salve would dry out or harden in the pot and was a bit difficult to rub around and warm it up to get some out. That's the only downside I had to it, that it needed to be more oily. I like how it felt on my cuticles, but I didn't notice any difference in them.