Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Coconut & Pear Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 787 in Lip Balm

October 24, 2016

This product is an absolute life-saver. The first tube I got was handed out to me at the Christmas Market last year and for the first time EVER I actually finished a tube of lip-balm. Its a versatile, practical product, keeps you lips moisturized through the harsh Canadian winters and doesn't feel sticky or slimy. It smells amazing and you can even use it as a base to put on a flawless layer of lip-colour on top. I even use it to moisturize my lips while I'm doing the rest of my make-up and wipe it off before applying matte lipsticks, helps the lipstick glide easily on lips.
Amazing products, I'm using it for life!

October 20, 2016

Great lip balm! Love that they use natural ingredients. It saves your lips from getting chapped. Canadian winters are brutal so I carry this lip balm with me everywhere! Love this scent too, so light and refreshing.

1.5/5

September 15, 2016

I love the Burt's Bees scents. I find it easy to find Burt's Bees products in drug stores. However, each time I have given Burt's Bees a chance I find that it ends up making my lips more chapped than without using it. The product feels very waxy and sticky.

September 14, 2016

The moment I applied it my lips felt like silk. I suffer from extremely dry lips and using this lip balm on a day-to-day basis makes my lips feel incredible! I received it as part of a gift basket and it has since replaced my daily lip balm. I find it also works great under lip stick!

August 17, 2016

This lip balm is a little more on the expensive side when it comes to chapstick however this product has become one of my favorites. It works really well. I love that I dont have to keep reapplying it minute after minute for chapped lip relief like some of the other brands out there. I Love that it is a natural product, it smells and tastes amazing and it leaves my lips super soft. What more could you ask for?

May 19, 2016

Since everyone and their dog raves about Burt's Bees lip balms, I finally took the plunge and purchased it in Coconut and Pear. Maybe it's just this specific scent, or maybe I got a dud, but I really hate this balm. It really does nothing in terms of moisturizing my lips, it doesn't last long at all, and it reeks (did they confuse coconuts for garlic and pear for dirty diapers?).
I would not recommend this particular scent of Burt's Bees.

April 25, 2016

I have extremely dry lips and Burt's is the only product able to combat them. Although it's price is higher than most other drugstore lip balms, it's worth it.

April 22, 2016

Love the product but the price is a bit high. Guess that goes will the effectiveness of the lip balm. Perfect for the cold winters when my lips are continuously chapped.

April 10, 2016

I thought it was really nice and made my lips super soft. The smell was pleasant and it was moisturizing. The price was a bit too much but for the quality it was worth it.

February 13, 2016

I received this for Christmas as part of a set sold at Walmart. I've used Burt's Bees before and appreciate their natural approach to skin care, however my lips were in serious need of therapy and this balm didn't help much.

It smells mostly coconuty with a hint of pear, glides on smooth, but not thick enough which is why I had to re-apply several times throughout the day. It's not deeply moisturizing and if your lips are severely chapped or wind burned like mine, you will need something else.

I would recommend this lip balm for light use, such as a in summer or if your lips are already normal.