Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 862 in Lip Balm

A kiss of colour and pearlized shine add a hint of glamour to our world famous lip balm. Condition, smooth & highlight your lips with our wonderful selection of twelve shimmering shades. Luminescent earth pigments add a hint of color to our natural beeswax lip balm to give your lips the lift they need. Nourish, moisturise and soothe your lips with natural ingredients like vitamin E and coconut and sunflower oils. It's time to pucker up with shimmery color. Choose from 12 yummy, all natural shades: Peony, Caramel, Champagne, Raisin, Merlot, Rhubarb, Watermelon, Nutmeg, Fig, Cocoa, Guava and Papaya. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca.

March 06, 2017

I adore these natural lip shimmers. The minty flavor/scent tingles my lips a tiny bit when I 1st apply it, it doesn't sting or anything, just a nice tingle. The pink is soft and shimmery and looks amazing on in the summer when your face is a bit bronzed.
    Only one downfall, I cant find it anywhere. I live in Southern Ontario, if anyone knows of somewhere local that carries these near Barrie/Peterborough, please let me know on my guest book!!

March 06, 2017

I can't tell if these are super moisturizing, but for a quick pop of colour they are great. I have strawberry and it's a super cute pink shimmer that looks great with everything. The peppermint oil is a nice gentle lip plumper, it always feels so fresh.

March 02, 2017

This product is natural, smells great, feels wonderful and looks so beautiful! I love everything about it, and it's not expensive either! The colours are great, it lasts longer than you would expect it to, and it doesn't taste bad (not that I ate any :)).

February 17, 2017

I love this lip shimmer. It goes on very smoothly and adds a nice subtle color and shine without feeling sticky. There's a nice tingly sensation when you put it on and it definitely adds moisture to my lips, which is much-needed by any product in the winter!

January 13, 2017

I love these. I haven't bought too many due to them being more expensive than other lip balms, but they are really nice. Good moisturization level and really nice colours. They are very light weight

January 10, 2017

I really like these in the summer, if I don't feel like wearing a lipstick or if my lips are a bit dry from the sun it gives the therapy i need while providing a pretty shimmery tint. I grab them at shoppers or walmart when they are on sale and they last well into the winter months. I prefer these over the regular as the tint is a nice bonus and the scent is more pleasant.

January 09, 2017

Burts bee lip shimmer is fantastic on its own or worn over lipstick. It keeps my lips hydrated for a very long time throughout the day at work. I work in a store that is very drying but burts bee never seems to fail me.

November 13, 2016

I love thes lip shimmers. Burts bees has the best lip products around and I really love that they are nourishing on dry chapped lips and they come in a variety of colours to suit every skin tone and of course personality. The color lasts pretty long and I reapply a couple of times during the day. I always have soft lips when I use anything burts bees.

November 13, 2016

A friend recently sent me a present that included the Lip Shimmer. I believe it's in Mauve which gives me a kind of beachy shimmer to my lips. Only drawback is that it was slightly tacky which disappeared after it dried more.

October 31, 2016

Always use the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer, in both summer and winter! Love that it moisturizers, has a beautiful soft colour and a lovely minty taste. It is also very economical. I never leave home without it!