• Burt's Bees Lip Shine
  • Burt's Bees Lip Shine

Burt's Bees Lip Shine Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

June 07, 2016

Lip stick is something I never wear but when going out I do like to have a little color to my lips. I'm very big on lip glosses mainly because they have great shine and because I can buy some that are pigmented. Burts bees has a small variety of lip shines and recently tried the blush. First off it smells amazing. It lefty lips feeling super smooth and they were very shiny. It is a little pricey I paid 9 bucks for it but I think it's worth it.

March 14, 2016

I really like this product. It has a nice shine and wears for a considerably long time. I have the deep plum colour and I think it would look great on a lot of different skin tones.

April 16, 2015

High quality product, and this lip shine isn't like most lip glosses which feel too caked on. This one is just perfect for everyday wear. I love the fun colours it comes in as well.

April 01, 2015

I love Burt's Bees products! They are all natural and great for your body, skin or lips. I like this in neutral shades and it's not a sticky product that you feel like you have to wipe off just to open your mouth. It is very economical and I buy so many of their wonderful products!

March 31, 2015

I love burt's bees products! The pigment is awesome and they feel really healthy on the lips. Also I love the smell of them!

March 15, 2015

Burt's Bees lip shine is a really great product. My lips feel so soft and the shimmer looks beautiful. If you have any problem with your lips, Burt's bees is the best thing for them. Even if you are just looking for a little something extra in your lip balm, try the Burt's Bees lip shine, you won't regret it!

February 23, 2015

I got this as a stocking stuffer for Christmas, and it has become my most favorite lip product. It doesn't feel sticky, it goes on smooth, and it has a great scent. I've misplaced it a couple of times in my purse or pocket, and go crazy trying to find it. A++!

January 11, 2015

I got a trio set of the Lip Shine. It goes on sheer and has nice shiny finish to them. It can be worn on its own or layered with colour. It feels moisturizing. It has a sweet scent to them as well.

September 09, 2014

I own one and i think its amazing for the price. Very moisturizing on.

July 05, 2014

It goes on nicely, looks natural and lastly all day. And isn't that what we all want? I have a tube in my bag and on in my pocket at all times. Love it! My new "go to " gloss!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag