Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm with Eucalyptus Oil
Good

Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm with Eucalyptus Oil Reviews

Ranked #606 out of 784 in Lip Balm

A comforting Medicated lip balm by Burt's Bees that soothes and alleviates pain and irritation with penetrating Menthol. More Information at: http://www.burtsbees.ca/

September 14, 2016

I like the soothing, cool feel after applying it to my lips, but it might be a bit strong for some people. I wouldn't recommend applying right before you plan on eating or drinking because the scent is a bit strong and would ruin the taste of your food / drink.

April 10, 2015

I have been using a variety of Burt's Bees Lip Balms - they are all excellent!
Highly recommend them - worth the cost as they last a long time & between applications!
Medicated Eucalyptus Lip Balm is a great Lip Balm if you have a cold or really cracked Lips!!

January 22, 2015

This is essentially my Holy Grail lip balm! I'm not sure if this is the right way to use it, but when I get little cuts or scrapes, I dab a little bit of this balm unto it, and it takes any stinging and pain away! Did i mentin that this balm is also SUPER moisturizing? ;)

August 15, 2014

I mainly only use this balm when I get a bad cold. The eucalyptus helps clear up congestion while leaving my chapped lips, a lovely effect of mouth breathing, moisturized.

March 27, 2012

I love this lip balm and it's been my go-to lip balm this winter. My skin gets very dry during cold weather and this helped heal my dry skin and kept it soft and moisturized after. I used to use the Blistex Lip Medex lip balm, but after finding out that Blistex tests on animals I replaced it with this Burt's Bees one and find that it's just as good.