Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Reviews

Ranked #289 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

5 wonderful natural, clinically-proven products. 1 easy regimen for clear, healthy-looking skin, naturally.
- Purifying Gel Cleanser
- Pore Refining Scrub
- Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Targeted Spot Treatment
- Clarifying Toner
For more information, please visit http://www.burtsbees.ca.

1.5/5

September 24, 2013

I have been fighting acne all my life and was excited that there was a natural solution to my acne. However, I can't say I was very impressed by the results. It dried my skin out and caused more acne then what I started with. I continued to use it thinking that my skin just had to get used to it, but that wasn't the case. My skin kept getting worse until I stopped using the product.

1.5/5

June 02, 2013

i was really excited when i bought this product because i felt like i was getting a healthy alternative to the facewash i had been previously using. The price was not bad for what i thought i was getting. After I used the acne products for the first time, my skin felt unusually tight and dry. I forgot about it until that night, when i was at dinner with my family and they were all staring at my face. Running to the bathroom, i saw that my face was litterally peeling off! I dont know if it was just that my skin was super sensative, or if these products are way to strong, but it took me a week of vitamin e oil, constant moisturizing, and no facewash to make my skin go back to normal. I am returning the product, and am really scared to get any burts bees products again because of my bad experience.

July 18, 2012

Ive only used this twice but i am already in love with it. It cleans my face so well that it makes my skin look better,and feel smoother.

December 30, 2011

I have tried the Anti-Blemish Purifying Gel Cleanser and love it!The ingredients include willow bark extract,evening primrose and beet root extracts.It helps keep my skin so clean and tackles pesty breakouts.Your face will feel so refreshed after using this and it really works well for cleaning up breakouts on the skin.I love that Burts Bees products are all so natural and use only good healthy ingredients.

November 25, 2011

I absolutely love this entire line for my sensitive skin. It works very well and is all natural.

August 02, 2011

I bought this for my daughter and finally she was thrilled with the results of a product! She immediately went out and got more!

February 09, 2010

Burt's Bees is natural, not ovedrying & not filled w/ additives! I used it and it works for me.

February 09, 2010

The stuff works great on stubborn pimples and ingrown hairs. I add a couple drops to the pad part of a bandaid and leave it on through the night or day. Its smells a little funny (like licorice) but it doesn't matter to me because it is the least expensive and most effective product that I have found for problem pimples/ingrown hairs. Doesn't dry my skin out and works fast!

December 28, 2009

This review is for the Gel Cleanser & the Spot Treatment.
This stuff is the absolute BEST! It's great stuff. Between the Gel Cleanser & the spot treatment I haven't had a breakout in over a month (even during hormonal times). I do have normal skin, no acne but breakouts weren't uncommon for me.

September 20, 2009

I was recently given the chance to try out Burt's Bees' new line of natural acne solutions! Burt's Bee's new purifying gel cleanser is very light and washes off very easily.I've been a fan of burt's bees products for years. The natural aspect is one of the stand out reasons, and also because they're reasonably priced and work well. I've had problems with acne for years, mostly cystic, and now if it's going to happen, it's usually around that 'time of the month' when my hormones are off their rocker.

This cleanser was thinner in consistency then expected, more just liquid then a gel. But it smells amazing -- lemony -- and it has a nice lather and leaves the skin feeling great. It doesn't feel drying or like it stripped my skin bare like a lot of acne products can. Actually pretty moisturizing, as I don't feel the need to add a moisturizer like I usually would after washing my face.

I like using a combo of products with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. I figure why go with one when you can hit potential break outs with both? This burt's bees cleanser is in the salicylic acid family, deriving it naturally from willow bark extract. It contains 1.0% Salicylic acid.

Also contains beet extract and evening primrose extract. It does not contain sulfates, parabens,phthalates or petrochemicals(as stated on the label).
I enjoyed the light, slightly lemony scent of the cleanser and my face felt clean and fresh.I was also given the opportunity to review Burt's Bees new targeted spot treatment! The Targeted Spot Treatment was very powerful.This natural acne spot treatment is clinically proven to reduce and improve the appearance of blemishes without irritating skin. Salicylic acid, derived naturally from willow bark extract, penetrates pores to help reduce acne and prevent future breakouts. Meanwhile tea tree, calendula, yarrow and parsley extracts help soothe skin and reduce redness and Borage Extract promotes healthy skin resulting in clear and smooth skin, naturally. Dermatologist tested. Noncomedogenic.

Burt's Bee Natural Acne Solutions formulated with Salicylic Acid derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, penetrates pores to reduce acne and prevent future breakouts. Each Natural Acne Solutions product combines the Wonder of Willow Bark with some of the best natural ingredients to treat acne prone skin.