• Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
  • Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
Good

Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

Acne treatment with willow bark. 100% natural. This natural gel formula gently cleans away excess oil, dirt and other impurities without over-drying skin. Salicylic acid found naturally in willow bark extract penetrates pores to control acne and helps prevent the development of new blemishes. Evening primrose and beet root extracts are added for their natural anti-inflammatory properties to soothe troubled skin, leaving it clear and healthy, naturally. Oil-free. Dermatologist tested. Noncomedogenic. No animal testing. Never any sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or petrochemicals.

November 09, 2014

Excellent product, definitely shortens the lifespan of the average pimple. 100% natural. My only complaint is the bottle - it's almost impossible to dispense any of this without either getting nothing or dumping way more than you need all over your hand, and at this price you do NOT want to be wasting a bunch. Other than that, I keep this on hand for serious breakouts and am very happy with it.

September 29, 2014

I found that this product really didn't work well for me. I used it until it was finished (didn't want to waste the money!) and I really didn't see much of a difference at all! I would recommend trying another product. Burt's Bees as a brand has some great products but this is not their forte.

September 19, 2013

I LOVE Burt's Bees and this product did not let me down.
I break out once a month with white heads which, if not treated well, can leave a mark/scar on your skin.
When i see one pop up, I dab a little of the Anti-Blemish Solution on my freshly washed face. It burns a little and made the area VERY warm, but an hour or so later, my breakout has dried up and shriveled away and is pretty much gone in a day or so with no marks left behind.

November 21, 2009

Smells Horrid, Doesn't work well.

November 10, 2009

This product didn't work for me. I really wanted to like it because I love Burt's Bees, but it was not effective at all. I don't break out much - once a month at most - and this solution did nothing to alleviate it. It smelled very strong and was difficult to apply. The instructions tell you to use a cotton swab, but I found it easier to use my little finger because it is impossible to know whether or not you have saturated the swab unless you touch it.

September 28, 2009

I agree with Ali - this spot treatment from Burt's Bees definitely works! I've been using this for a week now on some pesky pimples and they went away within 2 days. I love that it's clear rather than a white cream because it instantly vanishes into the skin. My only issue and my husband's issue is that you have to use a q-tip or your finger to apply the product and it's sometimes difficult to get the product out. If it came with a dropper that would be better. Bottom line - the pimples disappeared!

September 28, 2009

It works!! I have struggled with blemishes on my chin my entire twenties either from sitting at my computer resting my chin in my hand or wacky monthly hormones. That means there is always a solid chance I'll have something red shining on my face that ain't lip gloss! Naturally this made me a perfect tester for this product.

It's ideal to apply with a cotton swab or qtip, but I didn't have any with me each time I tested, so I just used my fingers. Over night, redness was reduced and the zit gone within about 48 hours. I have had the opportunity to use this on a number of blemishes, and each time the same results.

If that isn't reason enough to jump for joy, it's also NATURAL! That's right. Even the Salicylic Acid is naturally derived.

This is a life-saver.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation