Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Solutions Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #616 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Daily Moisturizer by Burt's Bees

April 30, 2015

I received a sample of this lotion via sample source and when I first opened it I wasn't impressed. The product was separated and quite runny. I decided to use it anyways and my first impression started to change. My skin instantly felt softer and stayed feeling great all day. I wasn't expecting it to work as well as it did. This would be a good moisturizer to use in the summer.

April 28, 2015

I received a sample of this moisturizer. This moisturizer was extremely gentle. I usually prefer moisturizers with nice fragrances, but I could see this moisturizer being really beneficial for someone with skin more sensitive than mine. That being said, it provided a great deal of moisture for such a light moisturizer.

August 10, 2013

This is a wonderful moisturizer. it has an amazing scent and isn't greasy on your skin. After a few days of using it, my dry spots were no longer there. Amazing product.

January 16, 2013

As a ichthyosis suffer finding a moisturizer that will not cause me to rash, or itch his hard. This product lasts for long periods of time, relieves my dry skin issues and does not cause me side effects. One of the ONLY ones i've ever tried that worked. I am very happy with it, I find it hard to find this line so worth stocking up when you can find it.

August 14, 2012

I absolutely love Burt's Bees Natural products, but the sensitive skin moisturizer is really my favourite product! I use this everyday on my face and neck to keep moisturized, and it has been a great moisturizer to use! I put it on with or without make up on and it keeps my skin feeling good - not dry or flaky, I love that. The best thing about it is that it is designed for those who have sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and have broken out in bumps after using certain products because they are harsh on my skin, but not Burt's Bees! I have had no issues at all after using this product, it does not feel oily either which is another plus in my book. I would recommend this to anyone to at least try, especially those who have sensitive skin.

May 17, 2012

I have very sensitive skin, so I wanted to try something that was sensitive on the skin and when I had come across this Moisturizer I thought that I would give it a try. I had a great experience with the lip balm and was confident in buying the Burts Bees name that I was getting a quality product. I was definitely not dissappointed. This moisturizer left my skin feeling silky and not dry. With many other products that I have tried I have had to reapply them more often but with Burt's Moisturizer it was a once a day thing and my skin was left feeling like I had just moisturized hours later.

I love that the product is all natural and they haven't added any unneeded fragrance that turned me away from many other brands. Though for the size and price of the product it is not something that I would myself be purchasing on a regular basis but is definitely something that will be in my house during the dry times of the year to help keep my skin feel moisturized all day long with taking extra time out of my day to apply multiple times.

May 15, 2012

I loved this product! I have really sensitive skin and it's hard to find a good moisturizer that is not heavy or greasy. I fell. In love with this product line the very first morning! It smells awesome and has found a permanent place in my beauty arsenal!

April 27, 2012

First of all let me tell you that I received this free through Buzzagent. I really liked this product for many reasons starting with the contamination proof packaging, it had very little smell and no added colours. It also had no added SPF which is something I prefer as I sometimes react to certain sunscreens a negative way! The only thing that I that I would change would be that I only felt moistuized if I applied it at least twice and I don't have dry skin, infact it is pretty normal. I felt that it was gentle enough and have even used it on my 5 year old son when he said that his skin was feeling "itchy" which in 5 year old terms means dry! I would buy again for a light weight, daily moisturizer but I would probably like something which more moisturizing qualities for evening!

April 27, 2012

I got a full sized bottle of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin Solutions Moisturizer through BzzAgent.com (awesome opportunity, being a BzzAgent, btw!), and I was excited to try it. I was familliar with the brand even though I hadn't tried anything beyond lip balm before; but I knew Burt's Bees strives to use natual ingredients almost exclusively, and this product was no exception. It's made with 99% natural ingredients, and you can tell- it's soft and smooth and so gentle. And even though they haven't added fragrance, it smells amazing to me! It contains extracts of cotton, aloe and rice, and is so soothing. After it's been massaged in, it leaves no residue or greasy film behind, just soft, smooth skin that feels hydrated and nourished. $25 might seem a bit high, but if your skin is at all sensitive, or you just like to use products that are as natural as possible, I think it's definitely worth it!

April 05, 2012

I received some sample Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions items as part of my BzzAgent kit and I have to admit that I was skeptical at first. I have sensitive skin that is soft but it does NOT like strong cleansers or moisturizers. Unfortunately it also tends to get clogged when I put a clean thick layer of something like Cetaphil it still feels oily, and Clinique is a bit expensive for my tastes. So what's a girl to do?

The moisturizer, after one short week of using it, has transformed my allergy-ridden spring-time skin. It's smoother than ever, I haven't had lots of redness in my cheeks or my nose and it feels healthier. I'm using this in conjunction with the cream cleanser and I've had more compliments in the last week than ever before!

My only warning is to NOT put this on right after a hot hot shower, it did slightly irritate my skin at that application. Other than that, this is the tops.