• Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Good

Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #780 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

January 02, 2012

Yves Rocher shower gels and shower creams are my absolute favorite.They quite often have 2 for 1 sales so I really stock up and there always a great price and great quality.This is a new shower cream from them,made from the Mallow flower.It smells so pretty and the cream lathers up so nicely.I prefer shower creams over shower gels I just always feel more moisturized.You dont need much to get a big fluffy lather of bubbles.You will feel clean and refreshed after using it and smell great!Another great product from Yves rocher!

November 05, 2011

First of all, this is the one of THE best cleansers I have ever tried. I love how it’s 100% natural, and how the smell is not overpowering and it doesn’t make your skin feel tight when you’re done. In fact, it makes it feel so soft. It takes off all traces and makeup and it’s pretty affordable. The only bad things for me were that it didn’t have a pump which annoyed me when my hands were wet and I had to unscrew the cap. The consistency is annoying at first because instead of foaming, you kind of have to slather on, but you get used to it so it’s not as bad. Overall, this is a really great product and I would buy it again. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

June 17, 2009

loved this..i ve combi skin ...n this works great ...
    it does not have any chemicals ..all natural.

charbella2 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

sehrishkh added a new review for
    Oikos Greek Yogurt

sehrishkh earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Makeup

jeszika83 has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part