Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 164 in Foot Care

Peppermint oil and menthol invigorate tired feet, while parsley leaf oil and witch hazel deodorize and soothe naturally. Enriched with botanical oils and vitamin E, this lotion deeply moisturizes and protects to eliminate rough, dry skin.

February 11, 2016

I love this stuff, I always have some of it around. It smells amazing and works great to cut down on how rough and dry my feet get, and my husband loves it too.

February 01, 2016

Love the product!! It's a perfect foot lotion. It's perfect to use a sock after applying it to warm your feet and feel the peppermint working in your skin. The smell it's a little too strong though, you have to wash you hands after, but it's worthy. The size could be bigger too.

October 31, 2015

This is one of the best foot lotions I've used. The peppermint scent is a little overwhelming but it's so worth it. I have the dryest feet that key cracked and nasty. This lotion helps keep them silky and smooth. #burtsbees

September 11, 2014

I loved this foot lotion. It wasn't heavy like a cream or a foot balm, so don't expect it to be. It's light, yet moisturizing, and I love the peppermint tingle! Nothing better than tingly fresh feet! I definitely recommend it after a good scrub in the shower or the bath and exfoliating with a pumice stone.

September 04, 2013

This is a good cream to put on your feet after you've passed a pumice stone on them. It smells good, and did miracles on my stiff calves during the pregnancy ;)

May 02, 2012

I love how this foot lotion makes my feet and toes tingle from the peppermint oils.Its super creamy and perfect for sore overworked feet perfect when you've been standing on your feet all day.A blend of oils and extracts made from witch hazel, tea tree, parsley, rosemary and sodium bicarbonate help to neutralise mild foot odor.It also contains peppermint oil,sunflower oil,coconut oils,wheat germ and beeswax.The oils will nourish sore,rough,calloused feet and heels, perfect after a bath when your feet are nice and soft then rub a generous amount to sore feet and relax.

May 02, 2012

I love Burts Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion!
The peppermint feels cool as soon as it comes in contact with the skin causing a tingling sensation. This makes it feel so refreshing and wonderful on tired, sore feet!
I like to massage the lotion into my feet for that extra bit of comfort :)
I like to use it before bed so once it's absorbed I can crawl right in bed and relax with my freshly comforted/massaged feet :)
It's a great moisturizing foot lotion!

November 24, 2011

Provides great moisture for dry heels/feet but the peppermint does leave a tingling sensation on your feet. I'm not a fan of peppermint but received this as a gift.

June 07, 2011

This is a great foot lotion for the summer when you want to keep feet soft and sandal acceptable. I put this on at night before I go to bed so that I don't slip around in my shoes. Have you tried a peppermint foot lotion before? If so, you know they tingle a bit and can make feet feel a bit cool after application. I like the feeling but I know not everyone does. Like other Burt's Bees lotions I've used, it's super thick and nourishing. It'll take a minute to rub it in to your feet and absorb, but really your feet won't complain! This won't take off calluses but it will keep feet soft after you exfoliate them or get them sloughed at a spa pedicure. You don't need a lot either as you're just putting the cream on your feet, so will take you a while to get through the tube.

February 08, 2010

This is some decent foot creme. Its Burt's Bees so you know its natural and thats a plus with lotions since your skin soaks in the ingredients. The pepermint smell is nice but be careful not to rub it on sensitive areas as it will leave a cooling effect which isnt that pleasent. Only use it on your feet and a little bit goes a long way.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for