Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Creme Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 337 in Eye Cream

Royal Jelly, one of nature's most nourishing substances, and bee pollen naturally replenish and renew your skin's essential nutrients, restoring a smooth, youthful appearance. This highly-concentrated formula also contains chamomile, cucumber and rosehip extracts, which are known to promote skin renewal and reduce puffiness and swelling. Natural mica diffuses light to minimize the look of fine lines.

November 27, 2014

I have tried very expensive (from Neocutis Bio-restorative Eye Cream with PSP, Neostrata, to Shiseido, etc.) eye creams fr my 51-year old eye area. I want to address lid crepeiness, general wrinkles & add moisture. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream was excellent but once you stop using it, the effects are gone! So I tried Burt's Bee Radiance Eye Cream (1/3 the price). It is very good; moisturizing, a little goes a long way & so far, no mascara transference in daytime. My BIG complaint is the same as with Shiseido packaging: an open jar instead f a pump!! I wish the makers would realize that women/men know that re-dipping fingers into a jar is unsanitary & does not allow for perfect product usage. Also, I wonder if the product itself becomes less effective? But that said, I DO recommend Burt's Bee & will continue to use it until I can afford constant Shiseido usage:)

1.5/5

April 01, 2014

i buy the product looking for a cream for sensitive cskin eye, the product dont have smell, but when i placed to the eye it because to cry . not for me.

July 01, 2012

this is the first "drugstore" eye cream i've purchased that really worked for me. a little goes a long way, as the product is very smooth. i find that it really helps to moisturize and overall nourish the skin around my eyes.

August 15, 2011

I have found my new eye cream! Burts Bees Radiance Eye Creme is the best eye cream that I have tried (and I have tried many). It has made the skin around my eyes so soft and smooth, and the fine lines are much less noticable. The dryness is gone! This product is very long lasting as after my morning application, I don't need to reapply it again, I feel like my eyes are moisturized throughout the day. It goes great as a primer for eye makeup application too. The jar is small, but a little product is all that is needed. The texture is great too, not too thick and not too watery. I appreciate the natural ingredients too, Royal Jelly truly is nourishing food for the delicate skin around the eyes. A must have if you have fine lines or dry skin around the eyes.

March 19, 2009

The price (23.00$ CAN) is pretty high for this VERY small quantity, but this product is enriched with royal jelly. I like the fact that it's 98.20% natural, but other than that, I didn't see any more "radiance" than before around my eyes. Maybe I'm too young for eye cream...

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!