Burt's Bees Radiance Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #539 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Give your lips something to smile about. Made from 100% natural ingredients including vitamin E, coconut and sunflower oils, our world famous, all-natural lip balm moisturises while giving your lips a sheer, radiant glow. It's perfectly pretty on its own, adding just a touch of shimmer, or layered with your favourite lip colour. Your lips will shine on every occasion.

May 28, 2014

Love the burts bees line! Everything i have tried, i have loved!

December 05, 2013

LOVE THIS!!!! great product!! the shimmer colors are awesome! keeps your lips soft and smooth and adds great tint and color! price could be a little bit less considering the size but then again it is a natural product. love it!!

September 19, 2013

Dried my lips out. Colour was splotchy. Very dissapointed.

June 28, 2013

Love the texture of this and the little bit of added shimmer on my lips! Does not leave lips sticky like a lot of similar products do.

March 11, 2013

this lip shimmer is amazing! so soft and makes my lips so kissable!

October 03, 2012

got this as part of my birthday surprise bag from my daughter and i just live it. it goes on so smoothly and helps rehydrate my lips all day

March 06, 2012

Burts Bee's Radiance Lip Shimmer was excellent! It left my lips feeling soft and silky for hours. I even left a hint of shimmer, so i didnt need to use any lipstick on top of it. I would highly recommend this product, for soft, shiny lips!

November 08, 2011

love the feel and the light natural colours .... its alays in my desk drawer !!!

January 05, 2011

I received this Lip Shimmer as a gift with purchase. It's a solid product from Burt's Bees with a hint of pearly shimmer, minty freshness and of course, very comforting to dry lips.

Having said that, there is nothing that really makes this a must have for me, since I already am loyal to the regular Burt's Bees lip balm. I do give it full marks though for having 100% natural ingredients, so if you're looking for a shimmery balm that isn't chockful of chemicals, this is a great choice.

June 04, 2009

I love this stuff. Burts Bees has been around for a long time and I just never tried it, I am glad I did. its a must try.