Burt's Bees Radiance Night Creme Reviews

Ranked #995 out of 1414 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 24, 2015

This is personally one of my favorite night cremes out there. It smells absolutely lovely,and if you look at the ingredients in the back, you will know that this creme is worth every penny! A little goes a long way with this product, so it won't disappoint.

February 23, 2015

I bought it from ebay at a very cheap price . Night cream is my must have night skin regimen. It definitely provided extra hydration and radiance but unfortunately was not long lasting.It did not break me out.I will give it 4 start for its nice and mild fragrance.If you want to add a moisturizer into your night skin care, you can try it.

June 11, 2014

This cream leaves your face feeling very revived and moisturized. Only a small amount is needed. It feels nice on your skin and smells fresh.

April 19, 2014

This cream makes your skin feel very moisturized. A little definitely goes a long way and it has a nice light and refreshing scent! Worth giving a try for sure

December 30, 2010

I've had very dry skin lately that I couldn't seem to get rid of until I tried this night creme. It doesn't spread very easily but I think that's because one of the main ingredients is a jelly - plus it's very thick. But this is perfect for dry skin. After only 2 days, my skin stayed moisturized throughout the day and the dry patches were taken care of.

The bonus with using Burt's Bees products are always that they use natural ingredients that are gentle but effective.

I definitely recommend this cream for dry skin. It is quite expensive but it's worth the splurge in the winter...in the summer it might be a bit too thick.

March 19, 2009

I thought the price was pretty high for this little quantity, but it is really worth it! Plus, it's 98.2% natural. You can't go wrong with Burt's Bees products!