Burt's Bees Radiance Serum
Good

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum Reviews

Ranked #817 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Get a more radiant complexion in just 4 weeks! This clinically tested serum combines royal jelly, licorice root extract and glycerin to bring out skin’s natural radiance. These ingredients increase moisturization by 15% in only 2 weeks, while nourishing skin with 134 nutrients including vitamins A, C, D and K, minerals and 17 amino acids. In 4 weeks, you’ll notice your skin becoming more even toned. The result is more radiant beautiful looking skin, naturally.

August 14, 2015

This is one of the best serums i bought. It is 13ml and i used it at night only, and it last a month. The price is really awesome compared with other brands. After using that, the skin turns into bright and smoothy the next day. Besides it is all natural.

August 15, 2011

Lately I have been receiving so many compliments that I have such great looking skin, and I owe it all to Burts Bees Radiance Serum. I have been using this product for over a month and am so happy with the results. My skin is so soft, radiant and nourished. I can go a day or two without any moisturizer application and my skin stll looks great. Last week, the esthetician at my spa complimented my skin and I was so delighted! This is a great, non-greasy product for all skin types to achieve glowing, even toned skin. There are many serums on the market in different price ranges, but Burts Bees Radiance Serum is a winner regardless of the affordable pricing. It's 99.86% natural and 100% effective! A definate must have.

October 29, 2009

Love this product. Not a waste of money. I use it everday and carry it with me everywhere

December 30, 2008

i've used every facial serum under $100 and this one is terrific. no weird smell and it absorbs into the skin well. i didnt experience any tightness as a result, no burning either. highly recommend. it's not a facelift in a jar, but my skin did look better.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic