Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm With Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #361 out of 829 in Lip Balm

September 13, 2016

I love the Burt's Bees Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit. As the name states, it is very refreshing which makes it ideal in Summer. It's a good everyday balm. It keeps my lips soft. The smell is so yummy that I love using it! I recommend it.

August 19, 2016

Always have one of these sticks in my handbag and in my nightstand. Use it daily whenever my lips feel a bit dry and every night before bed. Lovely grapefruit scent and subtle healthy shine. A must have.

March 03, 2016

I think that Burt's bees products are really well made and this particular lip balm did a great job of hydrating my lips without leaving any goopy feeling. This scent was also very good.

February 11, 2016

I love pink grapefruit and this balm tastes and smells like the real thing. It contains Vitamin C and E from Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil. It is a good preventative against getting chapped lips however if your lips are already chapped its effects are only marginal.

February 11, 2016

Great for everyday use but even better when you have a cold. It seems to heal faster than any of their other balms. Makes my lip feel much better in dry weather. Smells yummy!

May 25, 2015

True to its name,very refreshing! I use this in the summer when on vacation for a quick lip refresh.

May 19, 2015

So good during the summer; light, refreshing (as the name states), and amazing sent!
    Only thing i would change is having spf in it!

November 08, 2014

I wasn't really looking for another lip balm but I had a great coupon for this one so I decided to give it a try. I usually don't like scents and flavors that are too sweet but I thought this one would be more like a citrus flavor/scent. Well, it wasn't really. But I still like it a lot. It is fruity but not overwhelmingly fruity or sweet. It's also leaves a very refreshing sensation on my lips when I apply it. It feels very moist when you press your lips together. It's quite nice. It also has no color. I use alternate it with the eos Cool Mint sphere. Usually right before bed and my lips are nice and moisturized in the morning.

August 28, 2014

I have this with me all the time.

June 23, 2014

Refreshing scent that doesn't give me a headache - the first out of many lip balms with fruity scents.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Destination wedding

kelx earned the Cheerleader badge

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Glade Candle 2 in 1