Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry Reviews

Ranked #565 out of 787 in Lip Balm

Açaí Berry Lip Balm Tube in Blister Box Leave lips feeling renewed, moisturized and healthy with this 100% natural lip balm. Superfruit, açaí berry, provides free radical fighting antioxidants and vitamins A, C, D and E, as well as healthy Omega oils, giving your lips a rejuvenating experience with a rich, sweet flavor. We call that one super balm!

August 18, 2016

I love the way this product leaves my lips feeling smooth and moist. I use it under my regular lipstick and my lips stay smooth most of the day. It makes a nice base.

April 20, 2016

I love this stuff! Not overwhelming in terms of colour (I really do not like lip balms that are very bright) , I like the scent because it is not an overwhelming one, and it makes my lips softer!

June 01, 2015

I adore Burt's Bees product and was thrilled to see this new flavor of lip balm on the shelves. I love it and the acai berry has many great health benefits. It keeps my lips moist and I don't have to reapply it very often. Love it!!

June 01, 2015

This stuff is pretty good, nice on the lips, and it's a great price point.

June 01, 2015

The Burt’s Bee Rejuvenating Lip Balm is a 100% natural lip balm that contains vitamins A, C, D and E, as well as Omega oils. It is very moisturizing, non greasy and is not sticky. It tastes great and I think that I have found my new go-to lip balm. I have been applying this before putting on lipstick and right before going to bed and I feel that it has done a very good job at keeping my lips moist. With other brands, I am constantly re-applying lip balm throughout the day. However, with Burt’s Bee, I don’t feel the need to apply as frequently. It is a a little bit more pricier than ChapStick or Blistex, but I think that the quality is worth it, especially since it takes quite a while to use up a entire lip balm. Burt’s Bee does not test on animals which is a big bonus for me. I saw that they have started carrying tinted lip balms which will definitely be on my next purchase list.

April 10, 2015

I have been using a variety of Burt's Bees Lip Balms - they are all excellent!
Highly recommend them - worth the cost as they last a long time & between applications!
I really was impressed with Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry
- it is light; yet very moisturizing and lasts a long time between Applications!

March 12, 2014

This is my go-to balm. It seems to be the only Burt's Bees balm that doesn't sting my sensitive lips. The texture is nice with subtle smell/taste.

August 30, 2013

I enjoy the long lasting smoothness of this balm. The effects are not waxy, and gives my lips a subtle shine.

February 13, 2013

I use this lip balm daily! I love the smell, and feel of this lip balm. It helps leave my lips feeling soft and smooth even in the driest of winter days! Definitely part of my must have make up kit.

September 28, 2012

Love this lip balm, it's not think and gunky on your lips and has a great smell. Really does leave lips soft.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products