Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 1485 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 03, 2016

This is a great moisturizer if you have sensitive skin. My skin is oily usually but a little drier in the winter, and this works for me year round. It's not too heavy and sinks into the skin well, leaving no greasy feeling.

January 08, 2016

There was nothing that really impressed me about this cream. It did it's job, but that was about it. Average. It has cotton extract, which is supposed to provide a "barrier" against environment, but I honestly didn't notice anything.

1.5/5

July 15, 2015

I received a sample of this.I didn't care for the cream. It left a weird feeling on my skin after, I like a thicker/richer cream/body butter than this.

June 09, 2015

This stuff is fantastic! non sticky, lightweight and feels fantastic on my face, I use it all the time. Im headed out for a new jar!

June 08, 2015

Great product, I use it on my hands and it has gotten rid of my bad cuticles. Love the feel of this product.

June 01, 2015

I received a free sample from Samplesource. I thought this product was alright. It left my skin feeling a little greasy and did not soak into my skin very well. It didn't make my skin super soft. It really wasn't anything special.

May 31, 2015

To heavy for the summer and I think is suited for colder seasons. My skin didn't break out so that's a plus, it does work and it isn't oily and goes on nicely. I am not really sure how much the full sized product is. I received a sample from sample source and I didn't mind it, not sure if I would go buying a full size.

May 13, 2015

This is a nice daily moisturizer. It absorbs fast and is non-greasy. No fragrance is a definite bonus for me.

May 08, 2015

I really liked this cream. It works well and absorbs fast and goes on smooth. I like the no fragrance. Great product from Burt's Bees.

May 02, 2015

This cream works well on my sensitive skin, does not leave it feeling greasy it is hypo-allergenic , fragrance free. It has cotton extract, which I'm not sure what that does. I do think my skin was hydrated while using this cream .