Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract

Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

January 31, 2016

Let me start by saying, I have VERY sensitive skin! This product is one of the only ones on the market that doesn't cause redness or a burning sensation after use. I would recommend these over the cucumber or grapefruit line. They smell great, but the extra fragrance does not work for someone with skin sensitivity. Pricy but worth it.

April 07, 2015

Love using these to take off eye makeup because my eye area is so sensitive

March 08, 2015

I love these Burt's Bees cleansing towelettes for sensitive skin. My skin is mostly on the sensitive side. I use a eye makeup for the eye area. These work well and doesn't dry or irritate your skin.

February 05, 2015

i have tried so many different wipes for my face. and these have to be the best ones for me! i wipe my face probably 3 times or so a day. i have oily skin and these are great!

November 04, 2014

I have tried so many of these towelettes I lost count. Every time I have been either disappointed or not completely satisfied. Sometimes it's the scent, sometimes they just leave my face sticky. I had a $2 coupon for a Burt's Bees face product and decided to try these. I got the ones for sensitive skin because I didn't want any strong fragrances or harsh textures. I have to say these towelettes are great. They are now a staple in my skincare drawer. They do have a very light scent but it's actually nice and it doesn't stay once you wipe your face. They are also very refreshing! They feel cool against the skin. Very nice feeling. They leave my face feeling clean and fresh. Of course this will not substitute proper facial cleansing but it is a great product to refresh your face after a workout or take off your makeup when you get home and can't wash your face right away.