• Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme
  • Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme

Burt's Bees Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme Reviews

Ranked #1181 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 17, 2016

Works on even the most rugged hands to the delicate hands such as myself that tend to crack in the winter near the finger nails.

May 20, 2015

I really like this product. It works fantastic. The only thing that needs improving on is the scent, it smells like an old fashioned salve.

August 15, 2014

I can't say enough about this. I have intolerant skin. My hands get so bad at work, and they react to way too many products. This lotion is one of the only things that gives me the ability to avoid using hydrocortisone creams. Its very thick, and leaves my poor hands moisturized and helps to heal them. It doesn't absorb super quick, but I don't mind. I love it, and have repurchased many many times over. The smell can be a bit intense though. It took me a little while to get used to it, but now I barely notice it.

September 04, 2013

This hand cream works wonderfully! It's very greasy at first, but it's a good thing, cause it's a repair cream. When my fingers are badly chapped, I use that cream, and it heals faster.

May 02, 2009

This stuff works wonders! My hands are always dry and cracked, especially during the winter. Until I found this creme I was constantly wearing band-aids, trying to help my skin heal at night and during the day. Now I can just put this creme on at night and my hands are smooth and healed, they aren't cracked anymore. It also works in other extremely dry areas too, such as elbow, knees and heals.