Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #729 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

97% Natural. This natural, rich cream cleanser is all bark and no bite. Natural soap bark deeply penetrates and cleanses, removing dirt, makeup, and excess oil for clean, healthy skin. Chamomile and aloe gently soothe and soften skin. Rosemary and echinacea extracts reduce inflammation, tighten pores, and increase cell renewal. You'll get a deep clean for naturally soft, fresh, healthy skin. Won't clog pores. pH Balanced. Sodium lauryl/Laureth sulfate free. Paraben free. Not tested on animals.

September 16, 2016

I love the Burt's Bee deep cleansing cream! I use it twice daily and it doesn't dry out my skin. I love the smell of the soap bark and chamomile. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tingly. It does a great job getting my pores clean as well as removing makeup. I also love the fact that it is all natural!

August 11, 2016

The price and size made it extremely cheap. The only thing that worried me was that I never got around finish using it before it went bad, but this has nothing to do with the product itself, just a warning for people concerned about wasting things. The product itself was soooo comfortable and cooling, I love it! It was a creamy texture which is wonderfully as you can control the amount and how to apply.
Unfortunately, doesn't work when I start breaking out. Probably not good for heavy acne.
Good for normal skin.

June 06, 2016

Love this! Leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and clean. After a long day, it leaves my tired face feeling like new again. Simple and easy to use - perfect for the busy new mom!

April 30, 2015

This rich, sulfate-free facial cleanser is made with a gentle, yet effective plant-based cleansing complex featuring quillaja saponaria (soap) bark extract and witch hazel. Luxurious lather foams away excess dirt, oil and make-up leaving skin feelling clean and refreshed. Extracts of chamomile, echinacea and aloe help soothe and calm skin while glycerin and cocoa butter provide a touch of moisture for naturally fresh, healthy-looking skin.

This cleanser works great for my itchy, sensitive face. It smells lovely, and leaves a tingle from the chamomile I suppose.

September 24, 2013

I love this face wash! I have pretty sensitive skin and having been sampling quite a few everyday cleansers. I've been using this one for about a 6 months now and actually notice a difference in my skin.

Just FYI, because I like to know these things about cleansers: It's non-foaming, has an interesting (but good) natural smell and tingles a bit when applied. Definitely not just a chick cleanser either - my brother uses it too

September 04, 2013

I love that product! I have a very sensitive skin, and this cleansing cream gives a very smooth effect on my face. It smell so good too, and it last a long time, cause you don't need a lot. I can't seem to find it anyplace now, it's sad.

June 03, 2012

i have a very mixed complexion, not very acne prone but i have dry spots and super oily spots, spots with large pores and sometimes icky blackheads, and areas with small pores. since puberty i feel like i've tried everything, spectro gel, clearasil, clean and clear, l'oreal, neutrogena, noxema, the list goes on. after learning more over time about the sulfates and parabens and ridiculous amounts of alcohol companies put into cleansers, i wanted to change my habits and try an all natural face wash. i LOVE this product. when i first tried it i remember getting the tingling feeling on my face, i could FEEL it working! after i dryed my face i did not feel the need for any toner or moisturizer. unlike any of the other cleansers i've tried which left my skin feeling painfully dry or like i bathed butter, this evens out my uneven complexion and leaves it feeling amazing. i have been buying this products for nearly a year now and i don't plan on changing it. it is a little bit pricey but considering its all natural i think its worth it.

March 24, 2012

I recently found out that Mary Kay was no longer cruelty free so I was on the search for a cruelty-free replacement that was more readily available and was cheaper alternative. I bought this Burt's Bees cleanser at Loblaws for $11.99 and I love it. It has a creamy texture and has a nice tingling feeling when applied to the skin, which leaves my skin feeling cleansed and fresh. I have dry skin and I found that after using this cleanser my skin does not tighten up during the minute or so between patting my face dry and applying my moisturizer. I also love that this product is cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, petrochemical-free, 100% natural, leaping bunny approved and certified organic.

July 14, 2010

I have super sensitive skin so I was a little Leary the first time I lathered this on my face as there is a slight tingle I noticed on the ingredients it had lemon peel and menthol so that is what the tingling feeling is from.But I was drawn to the fact it has Chamomile and Echinacea and Witch Hazel which are really good for sensitive skin.I also love that it has all natural ingredients.It leaves your face feeling so soft and clean a really great product.

May 22, 2010

I decided to try this cleanser out of desperation and ended up loving it. After Garnier changed their Fresh cream cleanser recipe and caused my skin to dry out like sandpaper, I feel like I have tried every skin care product at the drug store. I even tried the gentlest cleansers available at Lush to no avail. However, this cleanser has been fantastic for me. I like the slight tingle and my skin feels very clean. I definitely need moisturizer day and night after using it, but my skin feels clean and it doesn't cause me to break out. As a bonus, I like that it's natural.