Burt's Bees Sun Protecting Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Sun Protecting Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #524 out of 784 in Lip Balm

February 02, 2015

Was impressed and will definitely purchase again

October 26, 2014

I heard a lot about Burt's Bee...I think it's okay...minty feeling....but not moisturizing enough in my opinion.

1.5/5

April 01, 2014

this is probably the worst lip chap I have ever purchased before. I have very sensitive skin, and I have heard pretty good things about Burt's Bees products. But I used it for a few days and immediately regretted my purchase. My lips were on the dryish side when I started to use it... but only after a few days of use my lips became even drier, and more cracked... to the point that they were close to bleeding. I don't know if maybe I purchased a stick from a bad batch, but I will never ever buy Burt's Bees again... it took a week or so of applying blistex constantly to get my lips back to "normal"

March 31, 2014

This is a very good lip balm. It provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and helps keep lips hydrated.I use it summer and winter because my lips stay so dry and chapped in the wind and sun. It is a very good deal and it is well worth the money!

July 12, 2013

Excellent quality product! Terrific fruity smell with a touch of shine to it. This is the only Sun Protecting Lip Balm I will purchase from now on.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas