Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 838 in Lip Balm

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

January 16, 2017

I loved the texture of the balm but the colour was not what I would have thought. I tried both the Zinnia and Hibiscus and the Hibiscus worked better on me. I would recommend testing the colour against your skin before purchasing.

January 15, 2017

Love Burts Bees and love this tinted lip balm. I have days I don't wear makeup and if I run out I apply this. It's a nice tiny. Very moisturizing. I find I have to reapply a few times a day, but I don't mind. Great for winter months.

January 12, 2017

Great product, helped my dry lips quickly and looks great with the color, I got Red Dahlia, it add's a nice tint to your lips with moisturizing. Mild smell I recommened this product to any woman.

January 06, 2017

this lip balm really does deliver!!! it goes on smooth and silky and stays on and protects your lips from drying ...it comes in several tinted colors so you can swap up your color daily ...protects and seals in moisture

January 06, 2017

I actually really loved this tinted lip balm. I got a pinkish red one and it left a very nice, subtle shade of colour on my lips, while also moisturizing them. The price is a bit high, but burt's bees makes some of the best lip products out there, so its worth it.

December 07, 2016

Pour avoir de belles levres brillantes et hydratées avec un soupson de couleur, le baume coloré pour les lèvres de Burt's Bees et une tres bonne option. Il laisse mes levres vraiment soyeuses en plus d'etre 100% naturel. Les teintes offertes sont variées et la couleur est juste assé subtile selon moi.

October 28, 2016

I prefer natural ingredients and fewer chemicals if possible in my skin care routine. I loves the beautiful colour as well as the hydration. Very little scent if at all.

1.5/5

October 14, 2016

I used the lip tint once and that was it! I bought it because why not? It's Burts Bees. When i applied it I could barely see the color, then after a while it chapped my lips then caused them to itch for a few days. I thought it would just happen to me, but I applied just a tiny bit to my daughts lips also for a wedding she was in. It chapped her lips. I removed it from her right away and threw it out. It may work for others but I'm just going to stick to the brands I trust.

October 09, 2016

What is better then a fab lip balm that keeps your lips smooth, soft and feeling great? A lip balm that has all that with the added bonus of a soft natural looking tint with a hint of shine! This tinted lip balm keeps my lips moisturized in the summer and smooth and soft in the winter. With many tints to choose from it is hard to pick just one! This tinted lip balm has the best of both worlds when it comes to price and quality. Who doesn't love a good bargain? This lip balm looks great for a casual day look or why not try it instead of lip stick for a night out?

October 02, 2016

A great flush of colour without that full lipstick look. Feels and helps with dry lips. It comes in a great selection of colours. I am not huge on dark colours, this is just enough to finish your look.