Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

October 28, 2016

I prefer natural ingredients and fewer chemicals if possible in my skin care routine. I loves the beautiful colour as well as the hydration. Very little scent if at all.

1.5/5

October 14, 2016

I used the lip tint once and that was it! I bought it because why not? It's Burts Bees. When i applied it I could barely see the color, then after a while it chapped my lips then caused them to itch for a few days. I thought it would just happen to me, but I applied just a tiny bit to my daughts lips also for a wedding she was in. It chapped her lips. I removed it from her right away and threw it out. It may work for others but I'm just going to stick to the brands I trust.

October 09, 2016

What is better then a fab lip balm that keeps your lips smooth, soft and feeling great? A lip balm that has all that with the added bonus of a soft natural looking tint with a hint of shine! This tinted lip balm keeps my lips moisturized in the summer and smooth and soft in the winter. With many tints to choose from it is hard to pick just one! This tinted lip balm has the best of both worlds when it comes to price and quality. Who doesn't love a good bargain? This lip balm looks great for a casual day look or why not try it instead of lip stick for a night out?

October 02, 2016

A great flush of colour without that full lipstick look. Feels and helps with dry lips. It comes in a great selection of colours. I am not huge on dark colours, this is just enough to finish your look.

July 24, 2016

My lips always so dry no matter what time of year. In the winter I use this daily to keep like lips looking heathy and not dried/ chapped. In the summer my lips tend to burn, I use this daily to help stop that and to keep them looking healthy! I love the add of a little colour in this one too!

June 28, 2016

Nice subtle color, great variety of shades, and easy to wear every day whether I'm at work or with the kids! I have been able to purchase this product at several different retailers which makes it very accessible, and the pricing is very consistent which means I can buy it wherever I see it!

June 23, 2016

I bought this when it was on sale at the drugstore. I got it in the shade "rose", a light red tint. This is a sheer colored lip balm. Gives a nice tint of color which I love. This lip product is perfect for a very natural makeup look, or a perfect touch up to look more alive.

May 27, 2016

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm works like a charm! It is part of my daily beauty routine before I head out the door for work. I love the colour selection and the look and feel of this lip balm. Always look for any sales but it is so popular they don't arrive very often.

April 23, 2016

The tinted balm in Pink Blossom is by far my favorite!! It's a few shades up from my natural lip color so adds just enough color and just enough shimmer for a lovely natural look. The texture is amazing, and it definitely moisturizes my lips. I really love this one!

April 23, 2016

I don't know how I ever went through a day without burts bees. When I leave the house it's keys, phone, wallet, burts bees. I love the hibiscus tinted lip balm. It gives noticeable lasting colour like a lipstick with all the same benefits as standard burts bees.