Burt's Bees Tips 'n Toes Hands & Feet Kit

Burt's Bees Tips 'n Toes Hands & Feet Kit Reviews

Ranked #344 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 23, 2016

I received this as a gift and I was very happy to get it. I love Burt's Bees brand, their products are always great quality. I enjoyed all of the products in this kit. I think this kit is a nice way for someone to sample a few of Burt's Bees products at a fraction of the price. I would definitely buy this kit for someone else as a gift.

March 10, 2015

I love all the Burt's Bees Hand and Foot products. Love the kit. Definitely purchasing this one.

February 09, 2015

This kit from Burt's Bees is fantastic! I received it last February for my birthday from my Grandson. It's so moisturizing on your little piggies and leaves them soft and your hands too.

November 22, 2014

I come from a genetic line of dry feet and hands. Its a good thing that my family has also passed down the use of Burts Bees products. I love giving this gift set for christmas gifts and get many compliments from my friends and family who recieve it. I have converted many consumers to Burts Bees products because once you try it, it becomes a staple in your household. Such a natual, effective product is a must have.

September 24, 2014

I like Burt's Bees Products. This is a great sampler of their products for on the go or as a gift. You get a bit of everything and you figure out what works best for you. I like giving it as a gift because it's good to share with others on what is a good product.

September 24, 2014

I received this kit as a gift and I absolutely loved it. I feel just the hand salve and cuticle cream make this kit worth the money as they are two great products and the small pots last an incredibly long time (also perfect size to put in your bag). This kit makes for a great gift and is a fun way to try out a lot of Burt's Bees products without paying for the full sizes (which can be a little pricey)

August 12, 2014

The only thing about this package I did not like was the grapefruit lip balm!

July 09, 2014

I received this as a gift and I love it. the kit contains:
Almond Milk Hand Cream 0.25 oz
Hand Salve 0.3 oz
Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Hand Cream 0.75 oz
Coconut Foot Cream 0.75 oz
Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream 0.3 oz
Replenishing Lip Balm 0.15 oz

I love how Burt's bees uses natural ingredients in their products, which is a plus. The kit works great over all. The price can be from 10 to 19 dollars depending where you get it. Found in most stores. Good for people who want a sample kit of products to choose from.

What do you think, have you tried it?

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic