• Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 783 in Lip Balm

October 07, 2016

My lips are very sensitive to most lip glosses and lip balms. This product is amazing! It's become my go to for a daily product. The cost is worth the product.

September 17, 2016

For 15 years I used vanilla Lip Smackers as my every day, all the time lip balm. Then one day I couldn't find the singles anywhere, and so the hunt was on for a replacement. It took some trial and error but I have found my new go to lip balm with this! I have one in my purse, one on my night stand, and one in my craft caddy at all times. The only downside is its price, its smooth, moisturizing, smells yummy and is just awesome!

September 14, 2016

I love love love Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Moisturizing Lip Balm!!! Very nice flavour and leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized! I def. recommend this product! Great for year round too!

September 12, 2016

Received this Burt's Bees VB lip balm in my stocking last year and don't leave the house without it!
It moisturizes without feeling heavy and love the texture and vanilla scent! A definite must have in every purse!

September 08, 2016

This is must have in every purse! Losing yet again, another lip balm, I picked up Burt's Bees Vanilla bean. As soon as I used this on my lips, I felt instant relief from my burning, dry lips. The best part about it is you don't have to re apply as often as other lips balms. Burt's bees actually does the trick! I am hooked now..lol

July 20, 2016

This product has a very nice smeLl and taste. It is very moisturizing but need replication often for dry lips. I recommend this for more normal to hydrated lips.

July 07, 2016

One of the best burts bees balms ive tried so far. it smells like vanilla cookies and is alot softer than other balms. also one of the only lip balms ive managed to finish without losing first.

May 30, 2016

This is a really moisturizing lip balm with a great scent, however, I always find that the balm is a bit soft to be in a tube and every time I use it, it just creates a big mushy mess.

March 24, 2016

This is one of my favourite lip balms around! I love all of my Burt's Bees products but the vanilla has a scent and texture that I love even more than all the others (which is saying a lot because I have a TON of different ones). This will always be my go-to choice when I have problems with my lips.

February 26, 2016

Finally, I have found a Burt's Bees lip balm that I really like! I find this so much better than the beeswax one. It does a great job of actually moisturizing the lips without leaving a film that just sits on top of them. The vanilla scent is not too strong. As much as I also love EOS balms, I prefer a stick format and this one works well!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag