• Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo
  • Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo

Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #704 out of 935 in Shampoo

Transform fine, flat, lifeless hair into thick and voluminous hair with extra body. Pomegranate and moringa seed extracts revitalize hair by replenishing moisture while sugar esters and honey, a natural humectant, condition hair. Soy amino acids moisturize and lift hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of volume.

September 16, 2016

Thats lush competitors, its very good quality products as well. Natural ingriduents, no harsh chemicals. Good price, cleans well and i love the scent to it.

September 16, 2016

I was a little nervous trying this product but I am sure glad I did! It gives my hair volume and washes away clean even with oils in it. The scent is light but still has a great scent. My favorite is it is 99% all natural. Its nice knowing it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals. After long time use it doesn't build up on my hair and leaves it shiner. I definitely need to try the companion product the conditioner. I can only imagine how much I like the combination together. The cost is pretty average for other shampoos and lower priced than other all natural shampoos. Definitely recommend this!

February 28, 2016

This shampoo smells great. It lathers nicely. Leaves hair feeling soft and clean. Now to the volume factor. I personally dont notice a huge difference in the volume in my hair when I use this product. However it still is a great shampoo.

February 16, 2012

I just recently decided to try this product,I used a coupon to get it so was 1.99 regurlar 2.99. This product cleans soap scum from shower great!! I lovethe fresh smell from this product that stays around the home even after you have finished cleaning. Multi surface cleaner so great for all rooms not just one room saving money and time on cleaners.

February 24, 2011

Love this product! I have very fine hair and this does add some volume. It smells amazing and the scent lingers in my hair all day - the smell of hair products never stay in my hair but this one does and I love it.