Bush's Baked Beans Reviews

Ranked #1500 out of 2312 in Grocery

November 04, 2016

I always bought these whenever I was in the U.S.A. and was very happy to see them now available in Canada. A bit expensive but the sweet sauce makes it worth every penny.

March 09, 2016

Moving to Canada from South Africa bakes beans was something I thought I would have to give up. I found Bush and I just loved the taste, very yummy. Highly recommended. Not too much tomato sauce either.

February 10, 2016

I would honestly have to say these are the best baked beans I have ever had. The taste and texture is superior to the other brand of baked beans that I would have normally bought.

January 29, 2016

Goute comme les bean de grand-maman!! Rapide et pratique pour un repas sur le pouce.

January 19, 2016

This doesn't taste too bad for a product packed with preservatives, but it is convenient for days of the week that are too rushed to make a huge meal,this literally takes minutes to heat up in the microwave

0.5/5

November 07, 2015

I didn't really like these ones. It could be because I bought those instead of the regular honey ones I buy. Didn't matter that much, my dogs sopped them up for me.

February 14, 2015

Bush's Baked Beans are very affordable and tastes great. We love to eat them when we BBQ, I fix homemade potato salad and coleslaw. It's amazing.

August 19, 2014

Flavour and price are awesome. Would definately recommend this product!