• butter LONDON 3 Free in Blagger
Amazing

butter LONDON 3 Free in Blagger Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1214 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Butter London's line of 3-free nail lacquers manages to embody both rich, vibrant color and a complete lack of the chemical nasties, eliminating such toxic ingredients as formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. The colors available delightfully imaginative and saucily named place your nails in the spotlight, making them your ultimate fashion accessory. More information at: www.butterlondon.com

October 07, 2011

I received this product from butter LONDON to review.

I am really glad I had the opportunity to review because it is a hard to find product and a bit out of my price range. I wouldn't normally order this product or this brand online. It is definitely worth trying out though if you can get your hand on it!

I really like this shade of blue- it is lighter than a navy, really rich and deep and has a great matte and opaque finish. It goes on smoothly and dries very fast. I love that this product doesn't contain formaldehyde, toluene or DBP. The one thing I did notice that I didn't love was the fact that it was a bit streaky when it dried even though it didn't seem that way when I first put it on. Even with doing just the one coat though- it was almost perfect!