Butter London Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #990 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Butter London Nail Polish is available in rich and vibrant colours. There is no formaldehyde, no toluene or DBP. Visit butterlondon.com for more information.

September 15, 2016

Bonne application, bonne durée avec top coat et base protectrice. Beaucoup de choix de couleur disponible. Les couleurs foncés sont très pigmentés ne nécessite qu'une couche pour être opaque !

February 21, 2016

I came across a Butter London store at the Seattle airport a few years ago while travelling home from Las Vegas and I have never purchased another brand of nail polish since! These are wonderful nail laquers that are free of the top three chemicals other companies use in their nail polish. The laquer is very high end and pretty chip resistent. I love this company!

February 05, 2016

I love my Butter London nail polishes. The quality is amazing. Though the price is pretty steep, I always try get mine when they are on sale. They are so worth it though. Stays on with no chips. Love them!

December 09, 2015

Not a fan of the texture, but I was very happy with this product! Really liked the color as well.

January 06, 2015

The colours are amazing. The product applies so effortlessly for a beautiful mani and pedi. Looks like it was professionally done!

August 13, 2014

This is probably the only nail polish that does not chip on me. I swear it is better than OPI.

Another huge bonus is that the colour you see in the bottle is true and on your nail within one coat.

Love Love Love!

August 12, 2013

I tried Butter London Nail Polish after I had seen it on QVC when I was in Florida. I came home and I went to our local Hudson's Bay Department store and they had it in stock. I picked out a colour that I liked and was able to get 15% off the regular price, which is very expensive $17.00 a bottle. I like the way that it goes on, there isn't any smell and it dries very fast. It lasted along time and I definitely will be adding more Butter London Nail Polishes to my collection.

February 20, 2013

Butter London nail polish is great. My only thing is the fact that it is kinda pricey for the amount of nail polish in the bottle. But besides that its still a great nail polish. The colors are very pretty.

May 31, 2012

Note: Nailpolishcanada.com also carries Butter London (I buy 80% of my polish from them!) or you can purchase direct from Butterlondon.ca

Butter London is a newer brand to my ever growing polish collection (300 ) but it is one I really love. The bottles are unique squared rectangles, but the tops pop off to reveal a round cap/brush. The branding all has a distinctly British flair; as do the polish names themselves. So far I've had almost zero issues with the brand.The only shade that I had issues with was No More Waity, Katie (the Kate Middleton shade) and I got amazing customer service from Butter London. These are a bit pricier than your average polish, but they are defiantly worth the splurge every now and then.

August 22, 2011

Hey theskinnies, beautymark.ca isn't the only place to find Butter London in Canada - I found it also on eBeauty.ca. It's Canadian too and offers free shipping over $75. And they have a TON of Butter London shades on their site.

I tried "Toff", which is a brownish rose pink, and "Teddy Girl". I really love the shades and they glide on really smooth. Luckily not a lot of Canadians know about this Brit brand so I get all the goodies to myself, hehe :P These polishes are expensive though, so I guess buying them is only worth it if you know you'll like the colour and if you wear nail polish often.