Butterball Turkey Bacon

Butterball Turkey Bacon Reviews

Ranked #1990 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 18, 2016

I prefer turkey bacon over regular bacon! No chewy fatty pieces and great taste! I recently joined Weight Watchers Smart Points program and I love that this bacon is only 1 point per piece! Makes dieting a little easier! I buy this every week and make BLT wraps or just eat it on it's own. My 2 year also loves it!

November 01, 2015

One of the better tasting Turkey bacons I've tried..

October 24, 2015

I bought these because they were a lot cheaper than pork bacon. You get a lot of pieces and it has lasted me a long time. It was a nice alternative to pork. I just miss the crispy bacon. This does not have the same crispyness.

August 31, 2015

I stopped eating regular bacon a long time ago. I had previously been getting another brand of bacon prior to trying Butterball. This has been the best bacon I've tried since converting to turkey bacon. It's juicier and meatier than pork bacon and has more flavor as well.

July 29, 2015

Butterball Turkey Bacon has transitioned from a breakfast meat to part of some of my favorable recipes. Wrap your meatloaf in it for added flavor or top off a turkey burger with a few stripes.

June 10, 2015

This product is a nice low fat alternative to regular or low fat bacon. It comes out a little dry, and takes a while to cook, but I enjoyed it while trying to lose weight.

July 08, 2013

This is my favorite turkey bacon. I've tried other brands but nothing compares - delicious!

April 08, 2013

got this from a facebook giveaway, my husband and i tried it. i liked it but my husband didn't. he said it was too thin to be a slice of bacon lol well i think it was good enough. it was not greasy at all yet the taste is as good as pork bacon! i will buy it again!