• Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream
  • Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 84 in Lip Plumpers

January 20, 2016

I love these things! I currently own about 5, and my collection continues to grow! They definitely do what they promise, but its not a huge difference. Like your not going to put on the gloss, and expect to have the Kylie Jenner filled lips. These glosses give a slight plump to your lips, with a cooling minty feeling. They also smell really great and lasts a decent amount of time. The color selection is great, and I always get complements when I were them!

April 13, 2015

I love buxom lip products, they really feel and look nice on the lips! Definitely worth the money.

June 09, 2014

One of my favorite lip products that I own. I bought this after trying my sister's out and instantly falling in love with the formula. The feeling alone of this lip product tingling gently on your lips feels so amazing that I would just repurchase just to feel it every day! The colors are gorgeous, the packaging is decent, and the price is just so worth it! Definitely worth the hype

November 17, 2012

I love my Buxom lips. The wand is clean and easy to apply with. There's quite a lot of product which is great value for the price. I love the hint of colour and the fact that it's glossy without being full of stupid sparkles... The actual plumping is damn decent, since I never expected it to work at all. Even if it's an instance of the tingling (that lasts such a pleasant amount of time!) itself making you feel like you want to purse your lips out a bit that gives you the plumpness of lip, I say go for it.

Updated On: November 17, 2012

I love my Buxom lips. I'm a big lip gloss and chap stick user, with medium to full lips. I really don't ned a lot of help in the plumping department, but I love how Buxom feels, and since I'm not big on lipstick, I use Buxom when chap isn't enough.

November 15, 2012

Before this, my favourite lipgloss was the Buxom Lip Polish, so it's no surprise that I love this product. I'm not a huge fan of glitter, and this is basically the exact same thing with more shine and no sparkles -- perfect! I have EXTREMELY dry lips, and this is the only gloss that lasts any more than 15 minutes. I usually like to layer it on top of a lip balm, since my lips are generally flaky/chapped without. The gloss goes on super smoothly, has a nice cooling tingle, and your lips look super full and shiny. Layering it on lipstick looks great too!

I am a huge makeup fanatic and am known to spend hundreds at Sephora, so in my opinion I think it's quite affordable for the quality. Splurge, it's worth it!! better yet, get value sets when they're available :)

November 12, 2012

More the most part i think lip plumpers are more of a gimmick. Before I tried Buxom, the only other lip plumper I had tried was the DuWop Lip Venom and that had a very uncomfortable sting to it. Buxom is a brand whose lip products are known to be plumping. Their line of Big & Healthy lip creams are thick lip glosses with plumping action. Like most other lip plumpers I've tried, there is a tingling sensation when applied to the lips; however, I noticed that with the Buxom Big & Healthy lip cream, the tingling lasts WAY longer than any other lip plumper I've tried - I'm talking like 2 to 3 hours of tingling. Basically, until the gloss wore off my lips, I felt the tingling. I did notice a little bit of plumping action to my lips, but for the most part I just felt it. As an actual gloss, I really love the colours and texture of the big & healthy lip creams. The current one I own is in the shade "White Russian" which is a creamy, pinky-nude. The formula of these is quite sticky and opaque, which based on personal preference, could either make you love or hate this product. I personally love the opaque creaminess of the Buxom Big & Healthy lip cream. This is actually the only range of lip plumpers/glosses I've tried from Buxom so I don't know how other ones fair.
I purchased this product to use as a gloss, not as a lip plumper. I think the plumping action of most lip plumpers is either a) short lived or b) makes your lips feel uncomfortable or c) doesn't work at all. I think there is a little of all 3 in terms of the Buxom Big & Healthy lip creams but I do like it as a gloss.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products