Good

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Berry Blast Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 681 in Lip Gloss

June 16, 2016

I bought Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Berry Blast without swatching it first and was a little hesitant about the colour it appeared in the tube - it looked SO bright. On my lips, though, turns out it is just the best pinky-berry shade with a punch!

This was my first Buxom product and I'd heard raves about it. I was looking for a moisturizing gloss that didn't have shimmer, and this delivered! And, it has a cool tingly sensation. In theory, it is supposed to plump your lips. I'm not sure if it really does (I have quite full lips to begin with) but I loved the way it felt and the sweet scent/flavour. It's more fun than my usual neutrals and really gives my make-up a pop without being overly dramatic. It's so shiny and lovely!

It currently retails for $24 CAD but I do find it lasts a little longer on my lips than my other glosses. Plus, the bonuses of moisture, shine, the tingling and flavour make it worth a splurge for me.

September 29, 2015

This is a beautiful berry gloss that is a bit sheer but stings it's amazing.