Buxom Full-On Lip Cream Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

August 31, 2016

I first tried this (in the colour White Russian) in a Sephora lip product sampler and I have been hooked ever since! It is not sticky like a traditional lip gloss and is an easy way to enhance your natural lip colour if you have a fair to beige skin tone and it looks fantastic!

July 08, 2016

I usually do not wear lip gloss. As a lot of you can relate, it can leave your lips feeling sticky and gross. However, Buxom's full on lip polish is a GAME CHANGER! I will wear this every day that I don't wear lipstick. It reflects a beautiful pink color and it feels just like a soothing lip balm almost! It leaves your lips feeling cold but not tingly.

February 22, 2016

Not normally a lip gloss fan as I hate the sticky feeling. However I heard great things about these products, and swatched Rose Julep at Sephora and loved the color! Went ahead and bought it and I LOVE it! The color is gorgeous, it's not sticky at all, very hydrating, and gives your lips a cool/tingly feeling! I love these and will be purchasing more!

July 16, 2015

I bought this in a combo pack and got 6 lip cream. I like all the colours, the "plumping" effect is nice, not overwhelming. They are creamy with some tackiness which I'm not a huge fan of. They were just alright for me

March 10, 2015

This is the full on lip polish but I cant seem to add my review on that link so here it is. A little birthday gift to myself, Buxom Full On Cream Lip Gloss in shade Maria of course, it's a gorgeous cinnamon with loads of gold shimmer flecks that looks fabulous under bright lighting. It also has a sweet taste to it and tingles for a plump pout effect.

September 09, 2014

These are expensive but worth every single penny! I've never had a problem with any of the 10 I own.

February 26, 2014

I recently got a sample tube of this from Sephora and can see myself using it up quickly (and then hopefully getting a full sized one!) The shade I got is Mudslide, (which is described as "rose brown" on the Buxom site and "petal pink" on Sephora). This is a perfect nude shade for me and will be great to wear with my dramatic or smoky eye shadows.
It has that vanilla-candy type of scent, and a strong minty tingle that's supposed to help plump up your lips. I love all of that- I feel like it does make my lips seem a BIT more pronounced, and find that the tingle is strong but not too intense, and also lasts way longer than other lip products that claim to plump your lips like this.
This has "hyaluronic spheres" to hydrate, as well as vitamin A and E. As a kind of lip gloss, it doesn't last for a really long time when it's on, but it does last through light snacks and sipping drinks, and doesn't start to feel sticky or heavy at all. I really love the shade I have, and it wears better than a lot of lip products out there, especially for (cream) gloss, so to me it would be worth purchasing a full size after finishing up my sample!