Buxom Full-On Lipstick in Sydney
Good

Buxom Full-On Lipstick in Sydney Reviews

Ranked #605 out of 1085 in Lipstick

September 28, 2015

I love this lipstick. SO moisturizing, smells great and love the tingling feeling after I put it on. The havana colour I got at a great price during a black friday sale. I love the colour as it is deep and rich. Must have been a seasonal colour b/c I don't see it available now but Harvest fig is awesome as a great natural colour.

Updated On: September 28, 2015

Wanted to add that I never needed to use a lip liner with this, as the built in sharpener is at the end with just a little twist. love this!

January 14, 2015

I love this product! It's a great moisturizing lipstick which also functions like a lip liner in one package. I it also produces a tingling sensation on the lips which is awesome and is supposed to provide a lip plumping effect. This colour is a nice nude colour which looks very natural and I know the ingredients are on the more natural side which I also like. It also applies with a somewhat matte finish and is is long lasting.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk