Buxom Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 775 in Mascara

September 29, 2016

The Buxom lash mascara is decent however it's not amazing. Great for sensitive eyes as it doesn't flake and I have no burning or irritation from it. It doesn't clump which is important for a clean look. It doesn't have a strong chemical odour like some mascaras on the market. The black pigment is good and dark enough to look like a true black colour. I enjoy plastic/rubber bristle brushes which is what this mascara has as it provides good separation. The mascara tube contains alot of product so it will last a while. Buxom Lash mascara promises volume however its quite average, my lashes are long so I just usually look for volume but it doesn't give enough volume for a $25 mascara.

September 07, 2016

I love long lashes, which is why I've had eyelash extensions a half dozen of times in my life, so a good mascara is really important to me. I find that Buxom mascara works great on its own, and even better with an eyelash primer. I find the brush allows for length while also dutifully avoiding clumping (there's nothing I hate more than trying to fix a dozen clumps in my lashes after application). This means you can also put on a few layers, if that's your thing, without worrying about developing a unilash.

Pricewise the project is probably in the middle of the sephora mascara spectrum (~25$). It's more costly than a drugstore brand, but I do find it worth the money.

TL;DR- Good lengthening, no clumping, decent price.

July 03, 2016

I like Buxom as a brand but I am not entirely impressed with this mascara. It is difficult to take off at the end of the day and I'm not crazy about the packaging, but that being said, I didn't return it. I do like the colour pay-off. It does give you volume. The wand is good quality, but I do think your money is better spent elsewhere.

June 09, 2016

I really like the huge brush on this mascara, you get great length, curl and volume without weighing down your lashes.It's really comfortable to wear and It's actually pretty inexpensive too!

March 28, 2016

Beautiful mascara for that dramatic long lash look. A great mascara for nights out or even a quick day time application. Long lasting and little to no crumbles from fallen mascara. The only downside to the product is even the non-water proof mascara is difficult to remove with make up remover. It sticks to eye lashes for longer than needed and will require a few days to complete disappear.

March 07, 2016

This is one of my favourite mascaras
It allows you to build layers if you want more dramatic lashes, without clumping
It is also not too wet, and will not leave you with raccoon eyes if you blink while putting it on

January 08, 2016

Hands down best mascara. I have bought this mascara over and over again. The application goes on great & it comes off easy in the evening when I wash my face.

January 07, 2016

Makes your lashes have volume and look beautiful!! Probably the best mascara I have ever used!!

January 07, 2016

My holy grail mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes and is removed easily. Love the rubbery big brush, too.

December 20, 2015

My favourite mascara and believe me I tried a lot from drug store mascaras as l'oreal, maybe-line to high-end mascara as Dior and Marc Jacobs. I will definitely continue to try different ones but i will always come back to this diamond. I just love it, My lashes look fuller longer, don't need to apply tons. It's long lasting and waterproof even on those rainy days when you forgot your umbrella. I recommend!!!