Good

Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 597 in Foundation

July 22, 2016

I have a lot of skin issues- so this did not offer the coverage I would want from my foundation. But if you are someone who little to no imperfections- this will look GREAT on you! Your dull skin will instantly look bright. It won't sink into your pores. Very nice formula.

September 24, 2015

I found this foundation quite light and airy with good overall application.

What I did not like - the price! (I got a sample size) Wowza!

I've tried other foundations with similar effects for less than half the cost!

If you like to spend oodles on beauty products, I would highly recommend this, otherwise, keep on looking.

August 25, 2015

I don't really like liquid foundation but this one is quite nice. It is fairly light texture and it gives your skin a soft glow

June 20, 2015

I really do like buxom brand overall but a bit disappointed with this foundation. It really gave no coverage, it was almost pointless to put on because it hardly made a differnce. It' blended into my skin really nice, and you could definitely tell i wasn't wearing any product but again that's because there was no coverage. But it definitely felt light weight on my skin which was nice. It also wasn't oily it felt great. It washed off easily.

May 27, 2015

I use this foundation in dim the lights. It is super lightweight and gives me a natural dewy finish. It is pretty moisturizing and brightens my complexion. It blends easily and you don't need a lot of product to cover your entire face. It provides a light to medium coverage and a huge plus is that it has spf.

April 01, 2015

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I used up mine last spring, and I can not find it again! It's out of stock on sephora online, in store, I just can't find it anywhere! It's awesome regarding coverage and blendability and it looks so natural on the skin! Definitely an awesome foundation!

March 24, 2015

Love everything about Buxom! This product work well!!

March 17, 2015

I bought this on a whim at Sephora. I was looking for a better foundation than the one I currently use - It just dulls my skin, and instead stumbled upon this and the packaging just got me for some reason. It was a little steep at $40, but nowhere near the top end for Sephora pricing. I love that it has SPF 30 (hello, pale skin here) and the name was cute (Tickle the Ivory). I have been trying to go more natural with my foundation, but still get some coverage. I found that blending it with a few drops of my current foundation makes for a perfect mix! It gives me an all over glow, and leaves my skin looking natural, dewy and lovely overall.

November 29, 2014

I received a deluxe sample of this foundation from Sephora. Mine was called Meet Me Latte. I need only a few dabs and it blends well with my fingers. It goes on smooth and is moisturizing on my face. Some foundations can be dry and cakey but this is not. This gives me a glowing complexion. It feels lightweight. A little does go along way. It's good coverage. I really like this product. I'm considering it as a next purchase.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

August 20, 2014

Great product, So light weight and feels fresh for the season. Love that there is spf, always what I look for