Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 490 in Toys

January 18, 2017

Such happy childhood memories! I still have both of my cabbage patch dolls. I truly adored these when I was a child. The adoption papers were the best part, finding out your dolls birthday and their name. So cool.

January 18, 2017

This was my fave doll growing up - I still have all of them that my little cousins like to play with now. It is a toy that will go around for generations.

November 22, 2016

When I think of cabbage patch dolls, my memory is the smell of their heads!! I had one, and my sister had one. We loved them!!! And my parents were able to find one for my daughter-- she carries it around everywhere. it has the little tuff of hair on top- and we learn about eyes nose mouth etc using that doll!!

November 22, 2016

This doll takes me back. I remember it like it was yesterday. My brother stood for hours getting one. He was only 17 I think. The fun that "Matilda" brought to my daughter priceless. I didn't purchase doll clothes they were to expensive except for the two uncle bought her. Matilda had lots of baby clothes.Oh yes Matilda even had an welcome to the family after her 'adoption' Reliving memories....AWESOME
    I don't think I would buy another though. I'm past dolls :)

October 09, 2016

I think this is a great gift for those little girl. My daughter had the original one back 30 years ago and still has it! I would buy one now but I have no granddaughters to buy for ! They can take it anywhere !

March 29, 2016

My daughter got this for her first Christmas and we kept it in the box until she's a couple years older. She got mine from my childhood and she loves them.

March 16, 2016

My daughter loves her new CPKD - The quality still reminds me of when I was a child. The clothing is adorable and they still smell like cupcakes. The packaging is soo cute!!! This is a must have for your toddler.

March 09, 2016

OMG Cabbage patch kids, what more can I say, I got one for christmas when I was a kid and Beatrice was the best. I got the adoption papers with her and extra diapers and I even had several outfits. WHOO HOOO

February 05, 2016

I bought my first one of these in the 80's Each one came with a name and it's own birth certificate. Adorable.The kids just loved them.

February 05, 2016

these are great my niece used to have one of these and she would try and comb her hair she would sleep with this Doll every night

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows