• Cabinet Slide Lock Plastic N259-341 V727
  • Cabinet Slide Lock Plastic N259-341 V727

Cabinet Slide Lock Plastic N259-341 V727 Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 149 in Baby Accessories - Locks & Straps

November 16, 2016

I didn't think I would need these; but my niece comes over so much and gets into EVERYTHING. These are so easy to install & very durable! The fit all our different cupboards and we got the Brown ones so they blend better. Keep in mind, I've been using the same ones from 5 years ago to childproof my cupboards from my older nephew. So needless to say, the cost compared to the life of these things are really good.

November 16, 2016

I have these on a few cupboards! you have to pinch the middle together and pull out to release the lock, which would be difficult for children. My daughter has not been able to get into any cupboards with these on!

March 13, 2016

This product is very good for keeping toddlers out of cupboards. I got them at my house and I got them at my moms house. They isn't hard to open......

July 14, 2015

This is a great product to keep toddlers away from your cabinets. When my baby started to walk she would open every cabinet and throw out stuff, which was quite frustrating and posed danger too. After trying these locks I my home is much safer for my daughter.

July 14, 2015

This product is really effective from me. It really helps me in keep my cabinets closed . otherwise my daughter and my nephew create mess like any thing . Its really a big safety measure for family . great product where i cannt lock my stuff

July 14, 2015

I received this as a sample.. and they work great because my little ones always trying to get into the cupboards.

July 14, 2015

My sister and many of my friends with small children said this product was essential for keeping harmful products away from their children. I remember my sister having one on every cupboard door. #Cabinet "Slide Lock Plastic N259-341 V727" Great safety product.

March 06, 2015

I got this as a sample in the mail, and it works great ! I have one currently on my bathroom sink as it as cleaning supplies in it and he can not get in it. So that is least of my worries now. It does the job it needs too.

February 28, 2015

A must have for those with little explorers. It will save you from some headaches.

February 28, 2015

It works really wonderful, lock all cabinet. My children love to hide in there! i got worried and try to keep them out but couldnt till i see this product, oh! a must..

its really worth it!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear