Caca Rouge Mama- Henna hair dye

Caca Rouge Mama- Henna hair dye Reviews

Ranked #271 out of 286 in Hair Colour

February 06, 2013

I tried this because I wanted to try something new, but not something SUPER drastic that would damage my hair. The henna made my hair softer and shinier and it REALLY has staying power. As in, you won't be able to get the red out, EVEN if you go to a professional to lift the colour. The only way it's gone is when it has TOTALLY GROWN OUT! So, if you're looking for long lasting colour, go for it. The longer you leave the henna in, the richer the colour will turn out.

November 11, 2011

I was always tempted to try this product. I was at the mall one day and bought it on a whim. I wasn't interested in chemically dying my hair but was interested in Henna since its all natural. It was a bit messy to put on and it litterally looks like you have crap on your head. You also have to wait about 2 hours so you need to do it on a lazy sunday afternoon or something like that. Also...make sure you get it all out in the shower. You may even need to shampoo your hair to get it all out. The and product is pretty good though. My hair is really shiny and healthy looking and has a deep red highlight. Its not too intense but in the light it really stands out! (My hair is dark brown to begin with) There are other colours available as well!