Cactus Cut Fries Boston Pizza

Cactus Cut Fries Boston Pizza Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 212 in Fast Food

April 06, 2016

I had a sister who was in love with these cactus cut fries from Boston pizza and insisted that I try them I did and really enjoyed them. They are spicy and we dipped them in pizza sauce. They were good.

March 03, 2016

I am not a huge fan of Boston Pizza but my boyfriend loves that place.
Every once and awhile we will go there for dinner. The cactus cut potatoes
are one of my top choices from the restaurant. They come out nice and
crispy. I love the dipping sauce. I don't order them for delivery anymore
though, they show up soggy. :(

December 15, 2015

I hate Boston Pizza due to their terrible service, but love these! Just the right amount of spicyness. Delicious dipping sauce as well.

October 23, 2015

They are really good, nice and semi-crunchy but they are too spicy for me .. Given me massive heartburn. I would love a non spicy version.

October 22, 2015

Cactus Cut Fries Boston Pizza;

I just got hungry remembering how good these are! Haven't had in a while, but now I am tempted to go back soon!!

Such a good tasting fries from Boston Pizza, unique shape, flavour, taste.
Must have appetizer when at BP.

October 22, 2015

I love getting the Cactus Cut Fries whenever I go to Boston Pizza, they are delicious. Super duper spicy and always so crispy. They also have a garlic aioli to dip them into which kind of helps to break down the heat so it's not too spicy. I am craving some of these right now, they give you a big portion too which I like.