Cactus Royal Garden Tee

Cactus Royal Garden Tee Reviews

1 review
Ranked #25 out of 42 in Tops

January 11, 2012

I ordered the Royal Garden Tee by Cactus Fashions along with two other shirts. When the shirt arrived, I was impressed with the packaging. The shirt was individually wrapped in plastic and included a plastic hanger. I examined the shirt carefully and noticed stitching was perfect and was really well made. The shirt is 100% cotton, but it is a stretchy knit. The fabric was very thick. Not at all flimsy like a similar shirt made in China I acquired a few weeks ago. I always hear people say they can't afford products made in the U.S.A. I paid $29.99 for this shirt. I think the price was very reasonable. It was only a few dollars more than I paid for a similar shirt made outside of the U.S. but the quality is far superior and worth the few extra bucks.

The shirt fit perfectly and is very comfortable. My favorite part about the shirt is that it is long enough at the waist to cover my back when I bend over. I love that I can wear it with jeans. However, it has such a beautiful design, I wouldn't hesitate to wear it with black slacks for a dressier look. I am glad I found All USA Clothing. I'm even happier that there are still apparel items made in the USA.

kimmyk05 added a new review for