Cadbury Chocolate Fingers Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 08, 2016

I love Cadbury, but these are just ok. They taste like a cookie dipped in chocolate, very crunchy and sweet at the same time. They really don't blow my socks off, I may purchase any, but there are many other Cadbury products I would chose over these

October 08, 2016

Oh wow! I totally have forgotten how good this chocolate fingers are.
They are awesome with morning coffee like a biscotti.
It has the right amount of sweetness and the crunch from the biscuit is just perfect. I have seen others used this for cake decoration and I think it's perfect sizes.

October 08, 2016

Really like these fingers. Very tasty and light with coffee or tea. The wafer inside is also tasty. Can have them any time of the day . Very popular with company over and can buy them anywhere.

May 31, 2016

I love these chocolate fingers! I actually use them to decorate cakes:

They aren't too sweet, and are absolutely perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. Perfect for sharing!

May 11, 2016

These Cadbury Chocolate Fingers are so delicious light and crispy like a cookie covered in milk chocolate I love having these with a cup of tea or coffee when these go on sale I always stock up to have a nice light snack while watching t.v.

March 30, 2016

If you haven't tried these you need to rush out and do so,they taste so good ,fingerlike cookies covered in milk chocolate, they are very addictive but I love that they are not to sweet and go perfectly with my flavored coffee

January 28, 2016

Yes these are the ones that I totally love and have with my tea. What a treat

September 16, 2015

a light snack.crunchy and nice chocolate taste

September 15, 2015

These chocolates are soo delicious.. Chocolatey & crunchy.. Problem is that you can end up eating the whole box!

0.5/5

July 09, 2015

Worst thing I have ever ate..I would never buy this product ever again