Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 773 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

February 28, 2017

This is goooood! Very very sugary, but good. I can't have easter without one of these. I wouldn't eat one every day of course, but once or twice a year surely.

February 28, 2017

I found these way too sweet. Nothing like they used to be years ago. The mini ones are better than the original size. It even takes my kids a while to eat them because of how sweet they are.

February 28, 2017

I am not a fan of this chocolate egg. It's way too sweet even for myself and I'm a huge chocolate lover! I don't like the cream filling either. There's just something about it that doesn't go well with the chocolate.

February 20, 2017

Cadbury Cream Eggs are an indulgent treat for me. I will admit, it's not the same as it was when I was a child....it was an exciting time when the eggs would be available to enjoy for spring. I really did enjoy it then. Something has changed. While I still enjoy slowly eating the cream center and savoring the last solid piece of chocolate base, it's just not quite as good as I enjoyed in my youth! It was also more special when it wasn't available all year long.

February 15, 2017

Cadbury Cream Eggs have been a tradition for many generations. I used to love them as a kid. Unfortunately they have changed their formula and the cream has become overly sweet, so much that it takes away from the flavour.

1.5/5

February 04, 2017

Sa n'a jamais été mon "dada" les œufs Cadbury... c'est un peu difficile à manger et sa fond dans les doigts si on prend son temps et les goûts ne ce discutent pas mais pour moi qui adore le chocolat, ce n'est pas du tout dans mes palettes !

January 19, 2017

je trouve que le gout a vraiment changer depuis quelque temps, ils gouttent de plus en plus la cire. Je ne sais pas si ce sont mes goûts qui ont changés. Je trouve cela dommage ,car ces chocolats sont associé avec paques pour moi, mais j'ai de moins en moins le goût d'en avoir étant donné leur qualité

January 18, 2017

Cadbury Eggs have never been my thing. They taste horrible and waxy. Every couple of years I will give them another try and nope ... I just can't do it. This is a tough one for me because I like pretty much everything.

January 17, 2017

Pour ma part je trouve les Cream Eggs beaucoup trop sucré, je ne suis jamais capable d'en manger plus que la moitié et encore. Ce n'est pas le meilleur chocolat, mais avec l'oeuf à l'intérieur, on ne le goûte pas vraiment. Ceux qui aime les trucs vraiment sucrés vont bien aimer.

January 06, 2017

It's the best from Cadbury! Overtime I see those chocolate I don't think twice I buy! I love the cream inside, it's true it's very sweet but I like the flavor. The only negative point it's the price. I notice every year the price increase slowly.