Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews

4/5
72% OF CHICKS DIG IT
226 reviews
Ranked #12 out of 758 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

    Average Price:  $1.89

    3/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 19, 2017

    je trouve que le gout a vraiment changer depuis quelque temps, ils gouttent de plus en plus la cire. Je ne sais pas si ce sont mes goûts qui ont changés. Je trouve cela dommage ,car ces chocolats sont associé avec paques pour moi, mais j'ai de moins en moins le goût d'en avoir étant donné leur qualité

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    January 18, 2017

    Cadbury Eggs have never been my thing. They taste horrible and waxy. Every couple of years I will give them another try and nope ... I just can't do it. This is a tough one for me because I like pretty much everything.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 17, 2017

    Pour ma part je trouve les Cream Eggs beaucoup trop sucré, je ne suis jamais capable d'en manger plus que la moitié et encore. Ce n'est pas le meilleur chocolat, mais avec l'oeuf à l'intérieur, on ne le goûte pas vraiment. Ceux qui aime les trucs vraiment sucrés vont bien aimer.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 06, 2017

    It's the best from Cadbury! Overtime I see those chocolate I don't think twice I buy! I love the cream inside, it's true it's very sweet but I like the flavor. The only negative point it's the price. I notice every year the price increase slowly.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    January 05, 2017

    Im not a huge creme egg fan. They are delicious, don't get me wrong, they are just too sweet and hurt my teeth. Super yummy though in moderation. I wont turn them down.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 05, 2017

    I love these. Not just at Easter time but at any time! My kids love them as well. I buy them whenever I see them. The taste is just good and the flavour work great together.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 21, 2016

    This happens to be my oldest daughters favourite,a little too sweet for me,will still buy for my daughter,love Cadburys chocolates and this is top quality as all of their chocolates

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 20, 2016

    Okey i'm cholate adict i love cadbury ccream egg specialy before my period it m's make me feel calm....
    And i can fucos on my wor....

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    October 31, 2016

    après en avoir essayer plusieurs fois, le cream eggs n'est pas fameux. Il est trop sucré au gout et le prix est élevé pour un seul oeuf. C'est une tradition d'en manger à Pâques, et c'est le seul moment que je l'essaie. Un par année est bien suffisant.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 19, 2016

    These are my all time favourite chocolate. I get SO excited for easter every year because of these eggs and I don't even celebrate the holiday. They are so delicious I could eat so many of them at once. Its only downfall is its not big enough!! They are so tasty you can't help but indulge. 10/10 would recommend.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.