Cadbury Cream Eggs Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 737 in Chocolate

Cadbury Creme Eggs consist of a thick milk chocolate shell, housing a white and yellow fondant filling which mimics the white and yolk of a real egg.

October 31, 2016

après en avoir essayer plusieurs fois, le cream eggs n'est pas fameux. Il est trop sucré au gout et le prix est élevé pour un seul oeuf. C'est une tradition d'en manger à Pâques, et c'est le seul moment que je l'essaie. Un par année est bien suffisant.

October 19, 2016

These are my all time favourite chocolate. I get SO excited for easter every year because of these eggs and I don't even celebrate the holiday. They are so delicious I could eat so many of them at once. Its only downfall is its not big enough!! They are so tasty you can't help but indulge. 10/10 would recommend.

October 14, 2016

I absolutely love Cadbury Creme Eggs. The combination of the hard outer chocolate shell and creamy centre is perfect. I preferred the older version of the chocolate, but it is still pretty close to perfect. Yumm!!

October 06, 2016

These are so good. The soft milk chocolate is easy to bite into and you get the gooey sweet cream like goodness inside. It is only for people who like really sweet things though. My husband does not like anything that is too sweet. I on the other hand like it so sweet that I can feel it in my brain. Easter is my favourite time of year because these are abundant in my house, especially with 3 kids in the house. These are excellent for those with a major sweet tooth. I love them.

October 04, 2016

these eggs are great for kids. Mini one are a great size for kids. The chocolate balance out the sweetness of the cream inside which everyone loves. Can't go wrong with the pice either.

October 04, 2016

I loved this Cadbury Cream Eggs when I was a kid and would be so happy whenever someone gives me one. They were so creamy and delicious!

As I got older, I think they are a bit too sweet for me. I still have one, once in a blue moon with some tea. The mini ones are better but still a little bit too sweet for me.

They are great for kids though. I don't know a child that does not like them. :)

October 04, 2016

These Cadbury eggs are reminiscent of my childhood, never had an Easter without them. Now, I am glad they have the minis. I find the regular sized ones too sweet and I can't finish them. They are delicious though!

October 04, 2016

Très sucré au goût ,mais super bon dans le temps de pâque. J'en mange à toute les années. Trop chez pour un seul oeuf par contre. Bonne grosseur de la friandise.

October 04, 2016

so these are amazing. I do like the mini versions better. the inside is very sweet and if crushed will run everywhere, however still a great treat is you like really sweet chocolate

September 15, 2016

OMG I used to LOVE these things. Is it just me or did they get smaller and smaller each year? LOL

I said no to recommending them just because although I like the milk chocolate outside, the inside I used to love, to me is now just chemicals and refined sugar and PALM OIL which I do not support. when I was a kid or teenager, I didn't have the knowledge lol. im trying for healthier side of chocolate treats.