Cadbury creme egg minis Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 11, 2016

These are my favorite easter candy. The absolute best when frozen. Wish i never gave my kids a taste of the frozen ones...they like it too! The big ones are good too!

June 14, 2016

These are delightful and also great for baking in their small form. The creamy center covered by a milk chocolate shell is any chocolate lovers dream! They are perfectly bite sized. I love to stick them in the middle of cupcakes for an added surprise or just eat a few. My only dislike is getting the wrapping paper off the chocolate. I find it sticks a lot and you have to pick at it a bit. Plus for the size of these they are usually pretty expensive.

May 18, 2016

Any Cadbury chocolate is my absolute favorite. My family loves Cadbury chocolate at christmas and Easter. Actually I will eat it anytime. My favorite is Cadbury cream eggs and mini eggs.

May 08, 2016

Cadbury creme egg minis, these are just a mini version which does make them a little easier to injest. Unfortunately they are just little eggs full of sugar which isn't for me.

May 08, 2016

I buy these around every Easter time for my family also for my grandson he loves them he will sit down and eat a whole bag of these in no time while playing games on his game system or watching t,v.

March 28, 2016

This product is amazing! I have eaten them for many years and I love them. It is a great way to bring the family together and an amazing snack for everyone

March 20, 2016

I love these cadbury creme eggs minis........ They are rich and they are sweet but not to sweet...... Loves getting these at Easter.... Beat part of easree

March 20, 2016

I love being able to find Cadbury cream eggs around Easter time. For me the mini eggs are even bigger than the big ones because it is a smaller serving. Great Cadbury chocolate with a sweet creamy middle. Classic Cadbury cream egg in a mini size. Yum.

March 20, 2016

I get these every year around this time, it's usually the only time I see them I love Cadbury eggs and I find these to be even better because they are the same great taste but they are one bite size so less messy than the larger size. Also easier for my son to eat as well.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play