Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 758 in Chocolate

January 17, 2017

Je ne sais pas pourquoi les gens ne sont pas porté à essayer cette barre de chocolat, mais elle est tout simplement délicieuse. Sa texture croquante au beurre d'arachide le tout enrobé de chocolat, c'est vraiment divin.

September 17, 2016

I loved these growing up. I had a special bond with my grandfather. He would always make sure he was fully stocked with this chocolate bar. The best crunch you can get from a chocolate bar.

August 02, 2016

I honestly never eat these like a chocolate bar. We always buy them to crush up and put in whipped cream and spread on angel food cake. They are so delicious!

May 08, 2016

I love Cadburry Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars with that chocolate taste and crunch my husband loves these every time I go to the store I ask him to see if he wants something he says can you pick me up a Crispy Crunch please

March 26, 2016

I have been eating Crispy Crunch for years , love it. It's a good feel bar brings back memories from my childhood.Love the taste of it, will continue eating eat

March 16, 2016

Cadbury Crispy Crunch is a classic through and through. I always pick up a few when I am visiting my grandparents as it's out little tradition. a great tasting chocolate bar!

March 16, 2016

Cadbury crispy crunch chocolate bar is a great mixture of taste and texture from the creamy outer chocolate coating to the crispy crunch inside. Is the perfect match!

March 16, 2016

Cadbury Crispy Crunch is a very delicious chocolate bar. I love baking chocolate cake with chocolate icing and then putting shavings of this chocolate bar all over the top. It tastes super good.

February 06, 2016

Yum! I love crispy crunch.
    Great combo of chocolate and peanuts.
    The crunchy middle is my favourite part.

January 27, 2016

I love peanut butter but for some reason I do not like this bar at all. Maybe it's the flakey middle. These always seem to taste stale to me as well.