Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Mint

Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Mint Reviews

Ranked #646 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 06, 2016

I don't get to eat these much but yummy .I love the chocolate/mint combination, its the right amount of mint,not too overwhelming for your taste buds

May 03, 2015

I was really excited to try the Dairy Milk Bubbly Mint but found it a little dry and 'chalky' for my taste. I much prefer Dairy Milk Mint, which is smooth and creamy and infused with mint flavour.

April 10, 2015

I love these. It is delicious & made with high quality ingredients

September 16, 2014

Taste is average. I wish the texture was easier to deal with. Airy but melts too easily. Not easy to break apart in even pieces. It felt like it was melting apart rather than breaking apart.
Mint is not overpowering.

September 29, 2013

I had asked my hubby to pick me up a minty chocolate treat at the corner store. He came home with something new! Cadbury's new Dairy Milk "BUBBLY" mint 100g chocolate bar. He paid $2 for it. Not a bad price for 100g of chocolate. Seeing that I'm a HUGE fan of mint chocolate, I jumped right on it. I enjoyed the texture....somewhat bubbly at the bottom and soft and gooey in the center. Its got a nice mint taste, not overpowering. The only thing that I have to reproach them is that it is a little too sweet for my taste with a whooping 26g of sugar. I think they could have an amazing product on their hands if they could reduce the amount of sugar. If you eat the entire bar in one sitting, you're looking at 560 calories. Not as good as Lindt's mint chocolate but it is still good enough to try at least once.