Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly

Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 737 in Chocolate

May 08, 2016

I love Cadbury chocolate it has a great overall flavour and I really liked this milk bubbly bar as well. This bar usually goes on sale quite often at my local grocery store and it's very neat looking, my son also enjoys it very much.

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly is airy light bubbly soft creamy and tastes so good I love the soft chocolate taste of this bar and I would recommend it to anyone

April 29, 2016

Hmmmmmm so yummy. Cadbury dairy milk bubbly is creamy, light and airey and reminds me of an Aero bar except this bar is shaped into little bubbles while the Aero bar is filled with little bubbles.

January 27, 2016

I love this bar! Delicious Dairy Milk like taste, light and fluffy bubbles that melt in your mouth, fun bar shape.

January 15, 2016

This is a light, airy chocolate bar, perfect for small kids.
It tasted like a Dairy Milk bar, but is full of little bubbles that help it melt in your mouth. My kids love them, and I feel like the soft, airy texture makes them a safe choice for my toddler.

January 12, 2016

So delicious melt in your mouth airy chocolate bar. You can't just have one bite!

January 11, 2016

This is one of the best tasting bars ever. Everyone in my family loves this and it is one of those things that is always on the grocery list for lunches or a quick grab and go after school.

January 05, 2016

This delicious, airy, chocolate bar will instantly melt in your mouth and you will have a new favourite chocolate bar. I love the bubbly bars as it melts away leaving a great flavour and taste. Definitely a go to in my family for chocolate.

October 19, 2015

These are like Aero bars, expect with Cadbury chocolate taste. IN my opinion Cadbury chocolate tastes better, so I prefer this over the Aero bars, but it depends on your personal preference.

July 18, 2015

cadbury is my favourite chocolate, it always tastes smooth and can be bought for a reasonable price