Cadbury Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy Cookie Dough

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy Cookie Dough Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 797 in Chocolate

February 28, 2017

I really liked this chocolate bar. I like the crunchiness of the cookie and the smooth creamy chocolate combination. I especially love it out of the fridge when it's nice and cold! I usually have to stop myself from finishing the whole bar in one sitting!

September 07, 2016

Such a beautifully smooth and creamy chocolate. Tastes amazing!! It's on the more expensive side but it tastes so good compared to cheaper chocolates. Always my go to choice

May 10, 2016

With the usual dairy milk chocolate and you add chips ahoy cookie dough? Wow taste is fantastic that you want to have another one. Sweet crunchy and so good.

May 08, 2016

I did not enjoy this like I thought I would! The cookie dough flavour is dry and only takes away from the chocolate bar. It seems like they added it only as an afterthought!!

May 08, 2016

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy Cookie Dough is delicious, everyone loves eating cookie dough but who really has some lying around. This is perfect to satisfy those cravings.

May 08, 2016

I love the taste and crunch of this Cadbury Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy Cookie Dough Chocolate Bar they're very hard to find in stores I guess they can't really keep them on the shelves

April 07, 2016

Cadbury dairy milk chops ahoy cookie dough bar is good. It melts in your mouth. I love all the cadbury bars but this one is the best. But ita hard to find, its always sold out in stores.

April 07, 2016

Had this chocolate bar for the first time today after searching for it for so long and I was not disappointed! The little bites of cookie dough you get in-between the chocolate bites are so delicious! Bar is a bit pricey depending on the store but worth the cost!

November 02, 2015

I love the cadbury dairy chocolate milk to begin with but adding cookie dough in it is just heavenly ! there's some this chunks of cookie dough, it melts in your mouth , the chocolate is creamy. The only thing I found is it is very sweet so I can only eat 2 pieces at a time .

November 02, 2015

Cadbury Dairy Milk Chips Ahoy Cookie Dough;

Rare find!
    Hard to find but so good.

Pros:
    Totally different chocolate concept!!!
    Chips ahoy such good cookies with cadbury such good chocolate
    Good combination of ingredients
    Good to share
    Soft rich chocolate taste

Cons:
    Very hard to find this chocolate bar in stores, locations
    Rare find