Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade

Cadbury Dairy Milk Fair Trade Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 221 in Chocolate

Cadbury Chocolates, 4-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6) is made from the best Irish milk with a caramel centre. This chocolate is low in cholesterol and sodium.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
Taste

Price

szsoldos
Jul 12, 2013

This is one of my staples! I love to break the bar into individual pieces, while still in its wrapper, and then place it in the fridge. Eating the pieces when they are crisp and cold is the best thing on a hot summer's day. It melts in your mouth.

Taste

Price

hmrcarlson
Jul 11, 2013

My absolute favourite chocolate bar! I love its creamy taste and the way it slowly melts in my mouth. A definite recommend!

Taste

Price

JHicks
Jul 10, 2013

One of my favorite chocolate bars. Love the taste and love how it melts in my mouth!

Taste

Price

vicdan
Jul 10, 2013

This is y favourite chocolate bar. When you are craving plain chocolate this is the one to grab. It is smooth and creamy and so very satisfying! YUMMY!

Taste

Price

newfiechick
Jul 07, 2013

This is a very yummy chocolate. I buy this one some times for baking,

Taste

Price

Palmtree74
Jun 19, 2013

My most favorite...smooth, to die for chocolate....even better frozen...to add a crunch

Taste

Price

wrightx2
Apr 29, 2013

Killer chocolate...my "go to" treat when I need a fix. The price is almost always great at any store (especially when they do a 2 for $x deal)

Taste

Price

georgina
Mar 11, 2013

I found the the bar tastes awesome and great quality.

Taste

Price

meghan27
Mar 11, 2013

Love the creaminess of this chocolate bar. The price unfortunately keeps creeping up which is a downside. Great product though.

Taste

Price

KatelynRose1984
Mar 06, 2013

This is actually my favourite plain milk chocolate to eat. The bar is a nice size, and the pieces literally just melt in your mouth. It's creamy, and tastes delicious - without being too rich. Downside, the price is higher.